9

Kate's PoV
"Harry what are you doing?!" I whisper yell at him he ignores what I say and grabs me and Olivia.
"Just when I say run you two run as fast as you can." He mumbles so only Olivia and I hear and we nod."
"Your gonna hurt Olivia her mom and Kate for what....nothing so I'm taking them home." Harry says calmly Niall sighs and looks down "take them home" I smile at Niall but it disappears as quick as it came. "You have gone mad Horan this is crazy are you trying to make us kill ourselves!!!!!" I scream and walk up to him "your the reason why I go home crying everyday saying what did I ever do to you and......and " I just break down crying right there not able to finish my sentence and when I look up at Niall I promise I thought I saw a hint of hurt or guilt I'm not sure but I must be imagining that.

Nialls PoV
Seeing Kate breakdown like that broke my heart I hate the fact that I'm the reason I made her like this and to be honest I don't even know why I took Olivia's mum but now I'm Happy that Harry did what he did.

"I'm sorry Kate and Olivia I was being stupid and shouldn't have taken your mother."

They all looked at me shocked and mouths agape but Kate snapped out of her shocked state and slapped me across the face.

"I hate you Niall Horan." She says calmly then walks away

"But i love you Kate Grant" i say to myself as they all walk away with harry.

Harry's PoV
After I took the girls home and made sure they were ok I called Niall.
"Yea yea i know i have to apologize to them" he snaps "good then i don't have to repeat anything do it tomorrow." I hang up before he can respond and sigh "what am i gonna do with him."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is a short chapter but i just wanted to post something because why not i am bored so I'll just update so i hope you all like this chapter and i will see you soon

Love you all my lil bears