chapter 12

hey everyone just let you know it has been three months since they met and two since jacob marked Suzzie and they are out of school

SEX PART IT WILL BE IN THE STARS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacobs P.O.V

I walked outside to see my dad trying to turn a piece of meat but the flames were to high. I laughed and he turned around and gave me a sheepish grin. I walked over there and closed the top till the flames went out a little. I opened the top back up and turned the meat and closed the top again.

"You were never good at B-b-q ing." And he laughed.

"No I wasn't so is your mate here?"

"Yes and you should know that we have a boy."

"What?"

"We found him crying behind a shop at the fair and Suz and me took him home and made him our son."

"Really?"

"Yes dad and I have a question."

"Is it the birds and bees talk?" and I laughed at him.

"Not really but when ever I get close to her my wolf goes wild and sometimes I cant control it." And I put my head in my hands.

"Your in heat son."

"What?"

"Your in heat. For about a week every three months your urges sky rocket. She should feel it to."

"Dad she'd human."

"She is?"

"Yes and she knows were werewolves and wants to become one of us over the summer." Then Chris comes running out and over to me.

"Daddy, Daddy mommy got hit by the Dian lady."

"What?!"

"She called Mommy a slut for taking care of me." And I picked him up and handed him to my dad.

"Don't let him in until I get him ok?"

"Sure." And I run inside to see Suzzie crying while sitting in a chair and my mom was calling her a slut and a whore and that I was no good for her. I hid behind the door and watched.

"You know you're a whore right?" and Suz said nothing.

"Answer me now you bitch!!" my mom yelled and Suzzie still said nothing. Then out of now where she slapped Suzzie right across her face and I saw a handprint on both sides of her face and my wolf broke out and I growled a growl that shook the whole house. My brother came down to see what was going on. When he saw what was happening he growled to. Now even though he is a player he always thought that hitting a women no matter who you are is wrong expect they threatened family or a mate. When I looked back at my mom who had fake tears running down her eyes.

"Why did you just slap her face?" I growled out.

"She called me a slut and a bad mother and I just snapped and hit her." And she got up and came over to me and grabbed my arms. I threw her arm and walked over to Suzzie. She was looking forward with tears running down her face.

"Baby are you alright?" and she just turned her eyes to look at me and more tears ran down her face. I pulled her into my arms and she wrapped her arms around my waist and sobbed into my chest. I looked up and saw my dad behind the door with Chris in his hands who was crying. He was listening to what my mom would say cause she use to say mean stuff to every girl friends or girlfriends and he couldn't do anything unless he heard it himself.