chapter 20

Jacob stilled under me and growled and jumped up from the bed and pushed me behind him. He opened up the door and Freddy (Jacobs third in command) was standing there with a scared expression his face.

"What do you mean he said he knows Suzzie?" Jacob growled and Freddy eyes went to the ground.

"When we caught him he wouldn't talk to anyone but Suzzie cause he knows her."

"Well make him talk to someone lese cause she is not talking to him." He growled out again.

"Jacob lets go see him and why he was on our land." And I gave him a look that said not to go against me. He sighed and nodded and he put some pants on and walked down to cages were we hold rouges. When we go there I saw a man about 30 sitting in the corner of the cell and he look familiar. When I got closer I instantly realized who it was. I stopped and looked at him in surprise.

"Chad is that you?" his head turned to me and smiled and got up and walked to the bars and put his hand threw the bars.

"So you do remember me? I thought you wouldn't remember since it was so long ago the last time I saw you." I ran up to him and hugged him threw the bars.

"I missed you." I told him.

"I missed you too bambi. (He calls her that cause of her brown eyes.)" I pulled back and looked over at Jacob who looked puzzled.

"Jacob can you let him out?"

"Answer one thing for me?" he told me and looked at me.

"What?"

"How do you know him?"

"He's my older brother." And I smiled at him. Jacobs's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. I laughed and got the keys off the wall and opened the cell and Chad hugged he and spun me around and I laughed. I heard a growl and turned and looked at Jacob. Chad placed me down and backed away with his hands up in surrender. Jacob came over to me and brought me into his arms and growled at Chad again.

"Jacob be nice! He is my brother!" but he kept growling and backed up so I was farther away from Chad. "Jacob what is your problem? He's not going to hurt me!" I looked at Jacobs's eyes and they were going black. I wrapped my arms around Jacobs's waist and rubbed his back. He picked me up and I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He growled at Chad and ran out of the cells and into our room. He sat on the bed and sat he on his lap and nuzzled his head into my hair taking in my scent. Once I knew he calmed down I pulled back and looked at him. He was breathing deeply trying to stay calm.

"Jacob what was wrong with you back there?" I asked quietly while running my finger on his cheek. He took a deep breath and looked at me.

"I don't know its just I felt my wolf trying to get lose and when he did he wanted to protect you and never leave your side." And he sighed and laid back on the bed with me still on his lap straddling his hips.

"Just take a nap and I'm going to see Chad and catch up with him ok?" and Jacob nodded and I got off him lap and walked down stairs. I saw Chad sitting on the couch watching T.V.

"Hey Chad I'm sorry about earlier."

"Its ok mates do that once in awhile." I nodded and sat down next to him. He turned and smiled at me.

"So when do I get to meet my nephews?" he asked excitedly while jumping up and down slightly.

"Come on they night be in the playroom." And I got up and walked into the boys playroom and I was right they were there playing. Well Chris was watching Power Rangers and Jace was asleep on the kid couch with his blanket wrapped around his small frame.

"Ok well that's Chris," and I pointed to Chris, "The one on the couch is Jace." Chad nodded and walked over to Chris and sat down next to him and Chris looked back at me and I nodded. I walked over to Jace and picked him up and he woke up and smiled at me. I walked over to Chad and placed Jace in his lap and Jace laughed and clapped his hands. Chad laughed and played with both boys.

"Hey Chad I'm going to see if Jacob is up." And Chad looked at me and nodded. As I was walking out Chris came out and grabbed onto my leg.

"Mommy who is that man in there?"

"Baby that's your Uncle Chad don't worry he wont hurt you." And he nodded and ran back into the room. I walked into our room and went over to Jacobs sleeping form. I sat down next to him and ran my finger through his hair. He sighed and leaned into my touch. After awhile his arms wrapped around my waist and he rolled and I let out a small scream and I flipped over his body onto the bed and he laughed. He nuzzled my neck and kissed it.

"So what are we going to do today?" he asked as he pecked my lips a couple of times.

"I don't know what do you want to do?"

"Well I want to stay in this bed all day." I laughed and slapped the back of his head lightly.

"Ow baby that hurt." He wined playfully as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Now really what do you want to do today?" I asked again while running my fingertips up and down his face. He closed his eyes and purred beep in his throat.

"How about I take you out to the beach?"

"Ok I'm going to get ready and you can ask Chad if he can watch his nephews." And before he could say anything I ran into the walk in closet and put on my bikini and put some booty shorts and a T-shirt on. I walked back out and went down stairs to eat some lunch. Jacob came down a couple of minuets with a white t-shirt and his blue and white swim trunks. He took on of my sandwiches and we got our stuff and left. It took us about half an hour to get there and when we did the sun was shinning brightly. We walked to an empty spot and I laid out my towel and laid down getting a tan. I could fell Jacob spread his towel and he laid down. I opened my eyes and turned my head and he was lying on his stomach watching me. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me and closed his eyes as I did. After about fifteen minuets I sat up and took out the sunscreen and started to put it on my arms and legs. I felt hot breathe blow on my neck and legs went on either side of me.

"You know you shouldn't do that with so many men around. Its not nice to tease then when your taken." And when he said that I looked around and saw a bunch of guys looking at me with lust clear in their eyes.

"Sorry I cant help that I'm hot." I told him in a teasing tone.

'Mmm your more than just hot." And he pulled me onto his lap and I felt his bulge on my ass. I slide off his lap but sat in-between his legs and put my back against his front.

"Calm down boy." I said trying not to laugh.

"Whatever do you want to go swimming?"

"Sure." And I got up and he got quickly too pressing against him hiding his arousal. I shook my head and we walked to the water. We were at the beach for about two hours and on the way home I fell asleep.