chapter 13

ANOTHER SEX PART IN STARTS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacobs P.O.V

We decided to walk to the meadow. I'm so happy Suz is having my baby or more than one. I hope her changing doesn't hurt the baby. She will be knocked out for about two days so her body can resave her energy so she doesn't get sick. When we got to the meadow I told her to lay down in the middle of the meadow. When she did I changed I went over to her and licked her face then I got on top of her so she couldn't move much. I lowered my head to her neck and licked the mark I made about two months earlier. I took in a deep breath and bite down on the neck as my werewolf venom went into her system. Only the Alpha of a pack can change a human to a werewolf cause we have something like venom in our teeth that can kill a werewolf or change a human other than a hunter.

Suzzie was thrashing underneath me and letting out high-pitched screams. I heard her bones crack and bend behind her but they snapped back a couple of seconds later into their original position. I stared at her in puzzlement as she didn't change into a wolf. When she stopped moving I changed back and walked into the wood and pulled on a pair of shorts and went back to pick Suzzie up and walked back to the house. As I was walking she would let out a couple of whimpers and it broke my heart that I couldn't do anything about it. When I finally got home Chris came running out and hugged my legs and I looked down at him.

"What's wrong with mommy?"

"She will be fine she just needs to sleep now lets go and put her to bed ok?" and he nodded his head and me and him walked up to my room and I placed her on the bed and pulled the blankets over her. Chris climbed on the bed and pulled her arms around him as he sat beside her stomach.

"When will she wake up?"

"In about two days."

"What happened?"

"I changed her into a werewolf."

"Can I become one?"

"You want to?"

"Yes so I can be like mommy and daddy!" he said while jumping up and down.

"Ok I will change you when mommy wakes up ok?" and he nodded his head and laid down and fell asleep with his head on Suzzie arm and curled up into a ball. I pulled the blankets around the both of them.

TWO DAYS LATER

I'm in my room watching Suzzie sleep waiting for her to wake up. Its 9 at night but I don't care. I haven't slept since the day I bite her. I was surprised Chris wanted to be changed as well but I couldn't do it when Suzzie sleep. She started to stir and I ran over to the bed and sat down on the floor in front of her so when she woke up she saw me. When her eyes opened I couldn't help but smile when she looked at me. She smiled back and my heart skipped a beat when she did that.

"Hi." She croaked cause her throat was dry from no water. I got up and ran to the bathroom and filled a cup full of water and brought it back and I saw she was sitting up. I handed her the cup and she drank the whole thing, "Thanks." Then she looked at me her hand came up to my face and rubbed the bags under my eyes. I closed them feeling exhaustion taking over. I felt her moved away from me and when I opened my eyes again she patted the space next to her.

Suzzie's P.O.V

I moved away from him and when he opened his eyes and I patted the spot next to me and he climbed up and kissed my cheek.