chapter 10

Suzzie's P.O.V

When we were all done Jacob told me to get ready that we were going somewhere.

"But I have no clothes here."

"I had one of the girls go and get you all your clothes so you don't have to go back there."

"Thanks but where are they?"

"Come on." And he got out of the chair and grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs. He opened the door to his room and went over to his closet. He let go of my hand and got out a duffel bag and handed it to me.

"Here change and meet me downstairs." And he walked out. I opened the bag on the bed and pulled out a pair of blue jeans and a blood red t-shirt that said, "smiling is happy" and pulled on my pumas. I walked down stairs and saw Jacob with his back to me and talking to Ted. I saw Ted look up slightly and I held a finger to my lips and he went back talking to Jacob. I sneaked down the stairs as quietly as I could and when I was a little behind him I jumped on his back. He yelped and stumbled forward but kept balanced and he gripped my thighs. Ted and me were laughing hysterically.

"That wasn't nice." Jacob said while pouting.

"Who ever said I was nice?" I asked with a smirk while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"True, very true." He turned his head and pecked my cheek. "Ok since you are ready lets go." And he started walking to the front door and he took a hand off one of my thigh and opened the door and walked out. He went over to his car and opened the door and turned around and dropped me onto the seat and shut the door and got in the other side.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere." Was all he said. He started the car up and drove down the driveway. I must have fell asleep because when I woke up Jacob was shaking my shoulders telling me to wake up. I rub the sleep from my eyes and sit up and stretch. I heard a lustful growl beside me and I look over at Jacob and his eyes turned black with lust.

"Calm down boy we don't want your friend making an entrance." I say with a smirk on my lips he closed his eyes and took beep breathes to try and calm down. When he opened his eyes they were back to his normal color. "You ok now?"

"Yes lets go." And he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car and when I looked around I saw we were at a fair. Jacob pulled my hand to the entrance and paid for the both of us. I wanted to look at the book bags so we went there first. As I was going threw the bags with Jacob behind me I heard crying.

"Do hear that?" I asked.

"What?"

"Listen." And we stayed quiet and I heard the crying.

"Come on lets find where the crying is coming from." And I walked away with Jacob on my heals. I followed the crying to the back of one of the tents. When we turned the corner I saw a young boy with his knees pulled up to his chest and his head is his knees crying. I walked over to his and got down on my knees. I put a hand on his small shoulder. He jumped and his head shot up.

"Hey why are you crying?"

"Cause my mommy didn't want me anymore and she left me here." And he started to cry more. I wrapped my arms around his small body and brought him into my chest and cradled him. His small hands clung (?) to my T-shirt as he cried.

"We can't leave him here Jacob." And I gave him the puppy dog eyes.

"I know I know." And he came down and sat next to me. The little boy looked up and stared at Jacob then to me.

"Are you going to leave me?" and tears welled up in his eyes.

"Of course not. You are going to come live with us." And I picked him up and he wrapped his small arms around my neck.