chapter 22

Suzzie's P.o.v SEX PART!!!

When I got there Jace was crying and Chris was trying to calm him down. I walked up to Chris and Jace and pulled them both into my arms.

"What happened?" I asked quietly to Chris who had tears running down his face.

"I woke up from a bad dream and Jace started to cry and I tried to calm him down but he wont stop." And he started to cry even harder. I pulled them to me and rubbed their backs so they would stop crying. Jacob came in and sat behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and their backs. After awhile Jace fell asleep and Chris was curled up in my lap. Jacob picked up Jace but he started to squirm and I picked up Chris in one arm and Jace in the other and Jace stopped moving and went back to sleep.

"I can't believe he stopped moving when you grabbed him." Jacob said in disbelieve. I smiled and placed Jace in his cradle and gave him his stuffed bear. I shifted Chris in my arms and he wrapped his small arms around my neck and laid his forehead on my neck.

"Come on Chris come to daddy." And when Jacob went to grab Chris, Chris gripped onto me tighter and shook his head no. Jacob shook his head but had a smile on his lips. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down to the kitchen. I sat down on one of the bar stools and placed Chris on my lap and he curled up into a ball and gripped onto my shirt. I looked up at Jacob and he shrugged his shoulders and turned back and continued to cook breakfast.

"Chris, will you tell me and daddy about your dream?" and Chris and Jacob looked at me at the same time. I laugh in my head. I looked back at Chris and he nodded his head and I picked him up and placed him on the counter.

"My dream was about you, me, Jace, and daddy. We were running from something and daddy was carrying Jace while you pushed me to go faster. Then a wolf attacked you and I ran to daddy and he placed Jace down and told me to watch and protect him and he went to help you. A big wolf came out and lunged at me and Jace and that's when I woke up and I didn't want Jace to wake you up so I tried to make him stop crying." And tears ran down his face and I pulled him to me.

"If you ever have a nightmare came into mine and mommy's room and you can sleep with us ok?" Jacob said while coming over and crouching down and looking at Chris in the eyes and Chris nodded and grabbed out to Jacob and hugged him, slipping off my lap.

TWO YEARS LATER

Suzzie is 20, Jacob is 21, Chris is 7, Jace is 3, and Ted and Amy are 20, Summer (Ted and Amy's daughter) 2 and a half.

Jacob and me got finally married about a year and a half ago. To tell you the truth I was scared and not sure Jacob was going to be waiting for me at the alter. I had a black and white dress and Jacob had a white tux. My brother left a month after we got married to go start a new life, but I could tell he was lying cause his right eye twitched. I was kind of happy when he left cause I got a bad vibe from him like he was going to do something bad. Jacob and me went on a honeymoon to the Bahamas. We were there for about a week till we saw everything and we wanted to come home and see our kids. Jace can talk as good as Chris, its from the Alpha blood and being the next alpha went he is 18. (Chris was turned so he isn't really blood related to Suzzie or Jacob, he is adopted) Chris is in 2nd grade and his friends come here a lot and most are werewolves. When they come over I feed them and they are like my kids too. Jacob never goes to other packs without the kids and me and if he can't take us he sends someone else.

"Hey baby are you awake?" I hear Jacob asked me from behind me. I turn in his arms and look at him.

"Yes, do you want to talk or something?" I asked sweetly.

"I want to have more kids." He said bluntly staring straight into my eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"I want more kids. Chris and Jace can take care of themselves. Jace acts like he is 13 when he is only three. Plus I want a baby girl to be a daddies girl since the boys are mommas boys." And I small smile came onto his face as he thought of having a little girl to call his little princess.

"I don't know I will think about it ok?"

"Please just think about it." And I gave him a small smile and snuggled into his bare chest and fell asleep.

Jacob's P.O.V

Man did I want another baby or two. I really wanted a girl so I could spoil her. I hope Suzzie will let me have that dream of having a girl. I smile at the though of a little girl running up to me when I get home and giving me a big hug telling me she missed me. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Jace and Chris come running into the room and jumped up and down on the bed.

"Wake up, wake up!" they both yelled really loud. I sat up and Suzzie rolled onto her stomach and groaned. I could feel myself going hard and remembered my heat was coming up soon. Suzzie doesn't have a heat time cause she is white wolf. I puffed the blankets up so they wouldn't see my hard on.

"What's up guys?" I asked after they stopped jumping on the bed and sat criss-cross applesauce.

"Its snowing out! Can we go out and play in it?" they said together again.

"Later ok?" I told them and they pouted.

"Why? We want to go out and play!!" Jace wined.

"Guys its 5 in the morning go back to sleep and we can go outside later ok?" Suzzie said while pushing her self onto her arms and looking at the boys. I could help but think of her on top of me like that. My hard on started to pulse more and more and I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.

"Ok mom." They said again and jumped off the bed and I fell back against the pillow and I heard Suzzie giggling.

"What's wrong baby?" I heard Suzzie ask and her hand started to rub my chest with turned me on even more and I grabbed her hand and placed it on my manhood and I moaned as her hand wrapped around my manhood outside of my boxers and started to rub me.

"Awe poor baby, are you getting to turned on?" she asked and slipped her hand inside my boxers and gripped me tighter and rubbed me faster. I moaned and tilted my head back and gripped the sheets in my hands as Suzzie's hold on my dick tightened and pleasure coursed through my body. Suddenly her hand left my dick and I opened my eyes to look at her and she was walking to the bathroom.

"Where do you think your going?" I asked and my voice was really husky.

"To take a shower, are you coming?" right as she finished I jumped out of the bed and pulled my boxers off over my erection and ran into the bathroom. I could see her clothes on the floor and she was humming a song while washing shampoo in her hair. I slide the shower door open as quietly as I could and stepped in behind her and closed the door again. I stepped up behind her and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back to my chest. My erection slipped in-between her legs and I could feel how wet she was for me. I moaned and my grip tightened around her waist and she shifted and rubbed against me. I couldn't help it anymore so I flipped her around and lifted her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I pushed her to the shower wall and thrusted into and we both moaned at the feeling. I pulled back and thrusted in harder and harder every time.

"This is my payback from when we got engaged." And I pulled out and put her on my knees and held the back of her neck in front of my dick, " you are my sex slave now. Now suck it." I said in my alpha voice but I knew it wouldn't affect her. She looked up through her eyelashes. I pulled her closer and she pulled my tip into her mouth and I growled and flashed my wolf teeth at her and she swallowed my whole length. I moaned at the feel of her hot, wet mouth around my hot shaft. Her lips tightened around me and I through my head back and moaned as I thrusted my hips into her mouth. I started to sweat as I tried not to push my hips to far and cause my orgasm started to come. I could feel her tongue caressing my dick and then her teeth lightly settled on my dick and the slight pain made me cum. I moaned loudly and she moaned while swallowing my cum. I let go of her head and she let go of my dick and wiped her mouth and I pulled her up and sat her on the ledge and wrapped her legs around my waist again. I pulled her mouth to mine as my right hand traveled down her body. I rubbed her clit and she moaned into my mouth. I started to kiss down her neck down to her mark. I slipped two fingers into her tunnel and she gripped my shoulders and moaned again. I started to thrust my fingers really fast and she tightened around my fingers. I could feel her tightening more around my fingers and I added another on and curled my fingers and she climaxed while moaning really loud.

"Payback is awesome." I whispered into her ear and pulled my fingers out and shut the shower and grabbed a towel and dried both of us off and carried her back to bed.