chapter 18

When we finally left the hotel we got in the car and drove home. As we were driving Jacob grabbed my hand and rubbed circles on it. When we got home Chris came running out and I picked him up and Amy walked out with Jace and I held him in my other arms and kissed both their heads. Jace giggle and Chris laid his head on my shoulder and fell asleep. Jacob took Jace out of my arms and I wrapped both my arms around Chris and his thumb went into his mouth. I smiled and kissed his head again and Amy squealed and grabbed my hand and looked at my engagement ring. I laughed as she started to jump up and giggled.

"Oh my god!! Your getting married!! We need to go over wedding plans." And she ran inside. I turned to Jacob and he was bouncing Jace in his arms. I smiled and walked over to him and kissed his cheek. He smiled at me and kissed my lips before taking my hand in his and walked to the house.

5 HOURS LATER.

We all are going to see Jacobs's dad so he can meet Jace. We have to leave in about five minuets and I am changing Jace's diaper. When I was done I picked Jace up and walked down stairs. I saw Jacob holding Chris upside down and Chris was screaming for him to let him down. I cleared my throat and Jacob looked up at he and gave me a small smile and placed Chris on the ground and Chris ran over to me and hid behind my legs.

"Come on Chris put your shoes on." I told him and he nodded his head and ran past Jacob and Jacob pretended to go for him and Chris scream and ran as fast as he could. I shook my head and Jacob came over to me and gave me a peck on the lips. Chris came back with his shoes on and we all walked out to the car. It was warm out cause it was spring almost summer. I buckled in Jace in his car seat and Jacob did Chris. Jacob and me got in the front seats and drove to Jacobs fathers house. Also Tommy (Jacobs younger brother) moved out after he finished high school. When we got there the front door was open and I had a felling that something wasn't right.

"Chris I want you to stay in the car and look after Jace ok?" and I looked at him and he nodded his head. Jacob turned off the car and took the keys out and walked to the house. When we got in Jacobs father was on the floor lying on his stomach with his head to the side and his hands out at his sides. I ran over to him and checked for a pulse, there was none so I turned to Jacob.

"Call 911." And he ran for the phone as I flipped Max (Jacobs dad) over and started to give him CPR. It was six minutes before the ambulance came and I backed up and let them take him on the gurney and I walked over to Jacob and wrapped my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled my neck. I rubbed his back and I felt tears on my neck. I rubbed his back and nuzzled his neck and whispered nothings into his ear. He sniffled and pulled me tighter to his body.

"Come on lets go home." And I felt him nod his head. I reached for his keys and when my hands went into his back pocket his hips thrust forward and he growled. I shook my head and pulled the keys out and walked to the car. I got in the drivers side and got in. Chris and Jace were fast asleep in the back of the car. Jacob got in and started out the window. I grabbed his hand and rubbed my thumb over his knuckles. When we got back home I took Chris and Jace out and walked inside with Jacob behind me.

"Go to bed I will be there later." I told Jacob and kissed his cheek and he nodded and walked off. When I put Jace and Chris to bed I walked in Jacobs and mine and heard his sniffle and I walked over to him to see him crying. I got in behind him and wrapped my hands around him. He tried to stop crying and he wiped his eyes and I nuzzled his neck and shoulder.

"You know its ok to cry." And he turned over and nodded and tears ran down his face and I pulled his to me. I rolled over to my back and Jacobs head was on my shoulder and his arms were wrapped around my waist. I rubbed his back and kissed his forehead.