chapter 14

recap

As I was changing I felt arms wrap around my waist I screamed and I heard chuckling from behind. I turned around and saw it was...........

*******************************************************************************************************************

Jacob.

"That's not funny you almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Sorry." And he leaned in and gave me a kiss and when he pulled away I felt something slide down my face. I raised my hand to my face and saw it was blood. I looked at Jacob and saw that he had a cut that went from his eyebrow over his eye and half way down his face. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom. I pushed him down on the toilet and he looked at me surprised but didn't say anything. I grabbed a washcloth and put it under the facet and turned the water on. I turned the water off and walked back over to Jacob.

"Close your eyes." And he did what I said and I wiped his cut and he winced. "Sorry." And I kept wiping off the blood. When I was done he opened his eyes as I walked over to the sink and washed the blood off the washcloth. Jacob got up and wrapped his arms back around my waist and nuzzled his head into my shoulders.

"Thank you." And I could tell he was tired cause I could see his eyes closing and opening. I turned the faucet off and grabbed his hands and dragged him into our room and pushed him down on the bed. He just laid there as I took off his shirt and jeans. I pulled the covers over him and went over to the window and closed the blinds. When I turned around Jacob was fast asleep. I walked out the room and closed the door behind me. I walked over to Chris's room and walked over to his bed. The blanket was half way down his body so I pulled the blanket back up. He looked so peaceful as I ran my hand threw his hair. I laid down next to him and he curled his body against mine. I smiled and closed my eyes and fell asleep. When I woke up I was back in my bed and had an arm around my waist. I turned around in the person arms and found out it was Jacob. He had a small smile on his lips and I curled up against him and his arms tightened around my waist. He moved and laid on his back and brought me to his side. I traced patterns on his stomach and I heard him take some beep breaths when I traced his stomach lower. He shifted and I stopped.

"Don't stop." I heard him mumble and I continued tracing patters. I felt him trace circles on my waist with the hand around my waist.

"How long were we asleep?" I asked after awhile.

"Umm looks like a day and a half."

"How were we asleep that long?"

"Well you probably from shifting and me from fighting and the exercise we had before." And he gave me a pointed look and I giggled.

"Wait then shouldn't Chris be waking up?"

"Yup come on lest go see if he is awake yet." And we got up and walked into Chris's room.

Jacobs P.O.V

When she pushed me onto the toilet I was surprised but I knew better and didn't say anything. She walked over to the sink and took a washcloth out and wet it. She came back over to me.

"Close your eyes." And I did and I felt her wash my cut and I winced away. "Sorry." I heard her mumble and she continued to clean the scratch. When I felt her walk away I opened my eyes and got up and wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled my head into her shoulder.

"Thank you." And I was so tired that my eyes kept opening and closing. She tugged my hands and led us into the bedroom. She walked over to the bed and pushed me down. I was so tired that when she was taking my clothes off. She stripped me down to my boxers and pulled the covers over me and within minuets I was asleep.

When I woke up Suzzie wasn't on the room and I followed her scent into Chris's room and was she was curled up against Chris in his bed. I smiled and picked her up and brought her back to our room. I put her on our bed and got in behind her. I woke up about two hours later and I felt Suzzie shift in my arms so she was facing me. I smiled and pulled her towards me and I rolled on my back and brought her to my side. I felt her trace patters on my stomach. It felt good and when her hand got lower I would take in a breath. I shifted a little when I started to get aroused. Her hand pulled away from me.

"Don't stop." I mumbled and her hand went back to trace patterns. I traced circles on her hip with the hand that was on her waist.

"How long were we asleep?" she asked after awhile.

"Umm looks like a day and a half."

"How were we asleep that long?"

"Well you probably from shifting and me from fighting and the exercise we had before." And I gave her a pointed look and she just giggled.

"Wait then shouldn't Chris be waking up?"

"Yup come on lest go see if he is awake yet." And we got up and walked into Chris's room. When we got in there Chris was just waking up. Suzzie walked over to him and he held his arms up and Suzzie picked him up and walked over to me.

"Hey buddy how are you feeling?" I asked at I ran my hand threw his blond hair.

"I'm good Daddy." And he climbed into my arms and wrapped him small arms around my neck and put his head on my shoulder.

"Come on do you want to see what it feels like being a wolf?" and he nodded his head and we walked outside and into the forest. I know when I change I will have a scar over my eyes from where the wolf got me. When we got to the meadow I tell Suzzie to go behind a tree and take her clothes off so she has something to change into when we are done. I placed Chris down and Suzzie came back as a wolf and laid down and my feet. I told Chris to think about becoming a wolf then he changed into a brown and white wolf. I changed into my brown wolf and chased him around the meadow. He was pretty fast from his age but I was faster than him so I got him. Suzzie was just laying there watching us. I walked over to her and laid down next to her and liked her muzzle.

'You ok?' I asked in our mate bond so no one can hear us.

'Yea just don't feel like running around.'

'You know you can tell me if anything is bothering you or if anything hurts you know that right?'

'Yes I know I just don't want to run. I'm fine I promise you.' And she nuzzled her head into my chest cause I was facing her. I purred and rubbed my head against hers. When she pulled back she laid on her side. Her stomach was sticking out since she was pregnant. I couldn't help but rub my head into her stomach. I felt something kick my head and I pulled my head back in shock. I heard her laughing and I placed a paw of her stomach and I felt another kick and I smiled. Chris came running over to us and plopped down panting from running so much.

"Come on lets go home and change back. Suz I will get your clothes and you carry Chris." And I ran to the tree that had Suzzie's clothes and saw she left her bra and panties on top. I picked up her shirt and put it on top so one can see her underwear. I ran back into the meadow and nodded to Suzzie and she picked up Chris who was asleep and we walked back to the house. When we got to the house I pushed open the door and walked in behind Suzzie. I ran into the bedroom and pulled on some boxers and opened Chris room. I picked Chris up out of Suzzie's hold and placed him on his bed and woke him up. I saw Suzzie walk back into our bedroom and I told Chris to change back and I got him ready from bed. When he was changed and sleep I walked into our room and saw Suzzie sprawled out on our bed but she left enough room for me. I pulled off my boxers and shifted and jumped into the bed and I wrapped a paw around her and she curled into me.

******************************************************************************************************************

Suzzie is thw white wolf and Jacob is the brown one and Chris is white and brown