I'm a werewolf's mate! Oh he's an alpha

Hey everyone this is my second book i hope you like it :)

Hi my name is Suzzie Thompson and I am 17 and live in a small in Kansas. I was walking home from my high school. As I turned on my street I saw a guy sitting on the curb and his arm was bleeding pretty bad so I ran over to him and I took off my scarf and wrapped it around the cut on his arm.

"Are you ok?" I ask and look up and he just looked deep into my eyes.

"Yup. So what's your name?" he asked me. His eyes never left mine. His eyes were baby blue and he had short blond hair. As I kept looking at him he was pretty fit and was lightly tanned.

"My name is Suzzie Thompson, what's yours?"

"Jacob. Where do you go to school? You look familiar."

"I go to James Hillary High School. What about you?"

"Me too! I guess that's where I know you."

"Cool. So what happened to your arm?"

"Oh you know ran into some nonfriends friends."

"Oh well I have to go see you tomorrow at school?"

"Yup bye Suzzie and thank you."

"Sure no problem bye!" I yelled while walking away.

"Bye!' he yelled and when I was farther I thought he whispered, "My mate." But I didn't turn around. What the hell is a mate?

Jacobs P.O.V

I can't believe I have finally found my mate! I'm so happy! I have been looking for her for years no wonder why my wolf wanted me to stay when my parents wanted to move to another part of our territory. Oh by the way I am a werewolf and the alpha. My mate is so beautiful! She has chocolate eyes and brown hair that is a little past her shoulders. Her lips are a light pink and the bottom one is a little larger than the top. I just want to kiss her all day long and hold her all day long. Man I am so whipped and I just met her and I don't know anything about her.

"Alpha, Alpha don't we have a meeting tonight and why do you have a smile on your lips?" my second in command asked.

"Yes we have a meeting and I will tell you then." And I got up to leave.

"Why is there a girls scarf around your arm?"

"Oh just a rouge trying to hurt me but I took care of it."

"Ok but we have to go." We got up and went into the meeting hall.

-----------------------15 minuets later------------------------

"Ok everyone I have two thing to tell you." I said and everyone stopped talking and looked at me, "First the rouges have been taken care of and today I found my mate!' and everyone started to clap the Lily the biggest slut in the pack walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and turned to look at her followers and said, "I told you guys he was my mate!"

"No your not!" and I pried her arms off my neck and stepped away from her.

"What do you mean?! I have never felt like this before."

"Well to bad you are not my mate and never will be!"

"Who the hell is she?"

"Like I would tell you. I don't need to put an innocent person in your wrath!"

"You are a selfish bastard! How could you cheat on me with some slut you probably don't know!" I got so angry I grabbed her by her neck and lifted her off the ground.

"You will not talk about Suzzie like that ever again you hear me?!?!" she nodded her head and I dropped her to the ground.

"Wait Suzzie? You mean Suzzie Thompson?" a guy from the crowd asked.

"Yes." I said still watching Lily.

"She has no friends and hangs out in the library all the time." Said the same guy. So she is a smart one cool I like girls with brains. "She is such a loser when I asked her out in the beginning of the year she turned me down!" I growled lowly at him and he shut up and turned his head down.

"Anyone else says something bad about her you will be punished got it?!?!" I used my alpha tone and everyone bowed their heads. "Ok now everyone go back to their homes and have a good evening and I'm going out for the night so don't come looking for me." And I walked out the door