chapter 1

Suzzie's P.O.V

When I got home I couldn't stop thinking about Jacob and this baby blue eyes. I can't wait to see him again. Just then I hear a rustling outside and saw a pair of striking yellow eyes that belonged to a large black wolf with brown streaks in his fur. His ears were down showing he wasn't going to hurt me. I went outside and sat down on my knees and put my hand down so he could smell it. He walked over to me and put the top of his head in my hand. I started to rub in-between his ears. When I scratched behind his ears he growled in satisfaction and I just giggled and the wolf pushed his head more into my hand and I laughed more and he opened his eyes and gave me a wolfish grin and tackled me onto the ground and started to lick my face and neck.

"Stop Stop that tickles!!" I said while laughing. After a while he stopped and laid down next to he and me put his head on my chest.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked the wolf. He just looked at me and nodded his big wolfy head.

Jacobs P.O.V

I walked into the forest and took off all my clothes and shifted into my wolf and took off running to Suzzie's house. When I got there I stepped on some leaves and she walked out and saw me and I had my ears down showing I was no threat. She sat down on her knees and put her arm out to me. I walked over to her and put my head in her hand and she started to pet me. After awhile her hand went behind my ear and I growled in satisfaction and she just giggled. I pushed my head in her hand and she laughed so I opened my eyes and I gave her a grin and I tackled her to the ground and licked her face and neck.

"Stop stop that tickles!!" she said while laughing but I continued being happy she was happy and laughing. After awhile I stopped and laid down next to her and put my head on her chest.

"Can I tell you something?" she asked me. I looked at her and nodded my head.

"You are the only friend I have and you're a wolf and I probably won't see you ever again." I whimpered. I wanted to tell her that I would never leave her no matter what.

"Will you promise to come back and see me again?" she asked looking into my eyes. Even though I was bigger than her I put my paws over her chest and stomach and put my muzzle and face in the crook of her neck and breathed in her scent. She smelled like lemons and limes.

"I will take that as a yes then." She said while chuckling and running her hands threw my fur. I started to purr.

"I'm going to call you anda which means blood brother but in our case best friends." I rubbed my head against her cheek agreeing with her.

"I'm glad you like it. Well its getting late and I better get some sleep I have school tomorrow good night anda. See you when ever you come!" and I got off her and she got up and kissed the top of my head and I felt the sparks go threw my body. When she was inside I ran home got dressed and went to sleep.