No Fuss and Fighting

2 and 1/2 Months Later

Tiara POV

"Ok, audience. Today's topic is about a feud that has been going on for the past 2 months. Actress Tiara Perenz-Oubre VS her former stylist/friend, Tay Williams." said Wendell---I mean Wendy, Williams.

Her little audience Ooohs as soon as she said that. Kamiah rolled her eyes as Chelas ate some chips.

"Is she trans?" asked Roseline.

"We have no clue." said Kamiah.

Roseline is our new WAGs member. Lauren moved to Houston since Nene signed with the Houston Rockets. She dates Tomas, our rookie. Nicky is still here, which I'm surprised since Rayshawn is ass, but that's none of my business.

"She seems nasty and annoying."

"She is."

Wendy drunk her tea and nodded her head.

"For those who are not familiar with these two, Tiara is a rising actress in Hollywood right now. You know, future Oscar winner. She just got married Kelly Oubre Jr.  of the Washington Wizards in July."

They showed me and Kelly and the audience fake asses went "Awwww".

"Lucky woman ain't she?"

And audience laughs. Like every time.

"And they are expecting their first child, due in Spring 2017."

The audience cheers as Wendy stirred her tea.

"Now for Tay, she not only styles---well, use to--- Tiara, she styles for many more celebrities, including Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, August Alsina, Alicia Keys, Amber Rose, Naomi Watts, and just recently, Beyonce."

The audience clapped and cheer.

"She's engaged to Tyler Ulis of the Phoenix Suns, and they share a 3 year old son. Now, everyone is wondering how their friendship turned sour? Cause she was one of the bridemaids at Tiara's wedding and they seemed cool and all, right?"

The audience nodded their heads.

"According to sources, they got into a heated argument the night their friend, Ashleigh Thompson, had the twins. If you don't know who that is, that's Klay Thompson's wife. She was arguing with someone else before turning her attention to Tiara."

Someone = Kiaa.

"And basically during the argument, she accused Tiara of sleeping with directors to get roles."

The audience acted all surprised and shit. Like they actually cared or something.

"Now, Tiara has not responded to her at all. Which I don't blame her for not responding becuase who wants to respond to Tay?"

The audience starts clapping.

"Tay is just bitter, that's all. She needs to not post certain things on social media because not only it's making her look bad, but her fiancee look bad too."

"For once, she's agreeing with you." said Chelas.

I nodded.

"Hopefully, she has a change of heart and becomes friends with her again. Or become irrelevant."

Wendy dranked her tea and moved on as Scott walked in and turned off the t.v.

"What the hell, Scott?" said Kamiah.

"What did I say about bring drama into the center?!" said Scott.

"First of all, fix yo attitude. Second, you knew the media was still gonna talk about Tay's comments." I said.