Bachelorette and Bachelor Parties

2 Weeks Later.......

Hawaii 6:30 PM

Jefferson Hall

Omniscient POV

The couples are all in Hawaii for Tiara and Kelly's wedding. It's the night before the big day and it's their last time celebrating as being single. The guys headed to a club while the girls rented out a hall. Tiara was about to start opening gifts from her friends and family.

"Ok, the first one is from Kiara, my petty Betty." Tiara said as she took the paper wrappers out of the page.

"I think you should wear this on your wedding night. I know Kelly is going to like it." said Kiaa as she grinned evilly.

Tiara shook her head and took out the glow in the dark lingerie. Her mouth dropped as family members took photos.

"Kiara Janae Carter, are you really trying to get me very numb on my wedding night?!"

"You did say you wanna him to knock you up on y'all's wedding night."

Tiara smacked her lips and hugged her. Tyra hand her the next gift, which was a medium square. Tiara read the writing on the sticker.

"This one is from LaLa. And the note says, "I know you and Kelly complain about having back problems, so this might solve the solution for both of you."

Tiara raised her eyebrow at LaLa and started tearing off the gift wrapper. She opened the box and saw 5 little bottle of oil.

 She opened the box and saw 5 little bottle of oil

"Stress relieve sex oil."

"Perfect for you two since sexo game is on 100." said LaLa.

"Try 1000." said Tyra, which caused everyone to laugh.

"Shut up, Tyra. I got something for you and Carmelo but you're gonna have to wait."