KPO ♡ TEW

Kelly POV

I got home after workout. The whole Ben thing stills lingers in my mind. I been ignoring Tiara's calls and texts the whole ride. Saint greeted me at the door.

"Hey buddy." I said, rubbing his belly.

I walked into the kitchen to see Tiara cooking while chatting with Kiaa.

"Well, hello ladies."

"Hey, Kelly." said Kiaa as she hugged me.

"Hey, baby." I said, hugging her from the behind.

She pushed me away. Well, somebody's mad.

"Anyway, Ben tell you what happen at lunch?"

"No, Rae and I haven't been home yet. What happen?"

"Well, he came at Tiara because of her sexuality, and him & Tyler almost fought."

"Over what?"

"NBA Draft."

"Oh."

"You know, Ben should really watch what he says before I break his big ass nose." said Tiara.

"T, chill. I'll talk him when we get home."

"Better or else."

Whenever T's says "Or else", something  bad is gonna happen, meaning I have to stop her.

"Alright, me and Rae will be on our way. I'll see y'all next Tuesday for dinner?"

"Yeah. We'll be there." said Tiara, rolling her eyes at me.

"Bye, Tiara and Kelly Oubre."

"Soon-to-be." I said.

She raised her eyebrow as Kiaa and Rae left. I looked at her.

"Don't look at me, Kelly. You already know why I'm mad at you." she said.

I smirked.

"What? My eyes too much for you?"

She rolled her eyes and continue chopping up the meat.

"What we eating anyway?"

"Donairs."

"Mm, tasty."

"Like Stanley." She mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Just weird that you can't even called your fiancée back after "working out" with Stanley."

I know she's not accusing me of smashing Stanley when I don't even go that way. Neither does he.

"T, I'm not about to do this shit with you."

"So, why didn't you return my calls or texts?"

I wanna tell her but she has to wait til our wedding day since it's gonna take a couple weeks to finish the whole set.

"I was busy."

"With who?"

"A friend."

"Is it a female?"

"It's a guy."

"What, he gave you head or something?"

I grabbed her neck, not too hard. Her smirking expression faded away. I sat her on the counter.

"Look, what I'm not about to let you is disrespect me in my house. So, you watch your fucking mouth or you gonna not walk for a couple weeks. Understand?"