You Again PT. Dos

Ashleigh POV

Me and Klay are currently in the gym
with everyone else, waiting for Steve to come back with the two new players they drafted on Thursday.

"How many hours has it been?" I asked.

"It's only been 30 minutes, Ash." said Klay.

"It feels like hourrsssssss."

"Or it must be your mood swings."

I smacked his chest. He looked at me.

"What was that for?"

"Being a smart ass."

He scoffed and shook his head. He was really pissing me off but I calmed down as soon as he started rubbing my belly.

"Little Thompson must be stressing you out."

"Mm"

I fixed my ring and looked at Ayesha and Ryan bonding.

I guess Klay saw me looking at them cause he kissed me

"That's gonna be you soon."

"Eww!" said Riley.

"Now, Riley. Was that necessary?" asked Ayesha.

"It's okay, Esh. I'm pretty sure our baby would react the same way." I said.

She nodded.

"Mychel and Trayce been annoying the hell out of me about the baby."

"Like what?"

"If it's a girl, they gonna spoiled her. If it's a boy, they gonna teach him about sports."

"Oh my god."

"Yep."

"Well, that's good."

"Excuse me?"

"What? They're excited about becoming uncles. Just like our parents are excited to become grandparents."

"......I guess you're right."

Steve walked in with the two new players. Everyone stopped talking and looked at him.

"Boys, I want you to meet your new teammates, Damian Jones and Patrick McCaw. Show some respect---"

"RESPECK!" said Draymond.

Steve death stared him and continued.

"As I was saying, show some respect to them. WAGS, the new girl is in the hallway."

"Wait, new girl?" asked Jasmine.

"Yeah. It's just one new girl. Patrick's lonely."

That comment made all of the guys laugh so hard. Poor Patrick. Me and the girls got up and went to the hallway. I stepped out first.