You Again PT. Cuatro

Kiaa POV

"This is a mess now." said Liv, who was looking outside of the van window.

We just got to Philly and Sixers' fans are crowding up the street since Ben was their first draft pick from last night. I just want this day to go by quick so that me and Ben can go on our Australia vacation for 2 weeks before flying to Hawaii for T and Kelly's wedding. Rae's flying with Liv and them to Hawaii.

"Hopefully we get there on time." said Ben.

"Yep, and then, I can spend my weekend with my nieces in Hawaii while you nasty knockers go back to the homeland and spend time together."

I laughed. Even though she doesn't want to spend time with our child, at least we're paying her to do it. Plus, she's my favorite sister-in-law.

"We still love you, Liv." I said.

"I know."

Rae was sleeping next to Tessa, while Amelia was wide awake in Liv's arms.

"We're pulling up now." said our driver.

"Finally." said Ben.

Ben gently put Rae on his shoulder and got out first. I gently picked up Tessa and got out. Cameras were already flashing as I entered the center.

"Over here, Kiaa." said Ben, who was standing with a door opened.

I walked into the room and laid Tessa on the couch. Rae was up and stretching. Then, Timothe walked in.

"They want us in the media room in 5 minutes." said Timothé.

"Alright." said Ben.

Luckily, Ben was wearing his suit. I sat beside him and scrolled on Instagram. He touched my thigh gently, sending shivers down my spine.

"Sorry, my hands are cold?" asked Ben.

"Yes."

"Sorry, babygirl." he said, smiling.

"Mommy, how long we have to be hwere?" asked Rae.

"Until daddy's done."

"Aww." she said, falling back dramatically.

"I promise it won't be long, princess." said Ben as he picked her up.

"My god, you're heavy."

"Not fwunny, dad."

He laughed and tickled her. She laughed as Amelia was cooing in Liv's arms.

"Mr. Simmons, it's time." said a security guard.

Ben got up, kissed my cheek and walked out. The guard said we can sit in the front as long as the kids are quiet.

"I'll watch them. Go ahead, Kiaa." said Liv.

I mouthed "Thank You" to her and walked straight to the media. As I'm walking there, I heard two girls, looking at me, and whispering to each other.

"That's Ben's wife? Eww." one of them said.

"I thought she was gonna be pretty." the other one said while laughing.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the media room. I sat down next to Ben's parents as the press conference starred to begin.

"Good morning, media. I would like to thank the families of the players for being here today. Let's get started." said Brett, their coach.

After a 30 minute press conference, Ben and Timothé had to go take pictures in their jerseys now. Me and Candace, Timothé's girlfriend, had to go meet the Sixers' WAGS. I wasn't excited at all.