Family Dinner

A month later........

Ashleigh POV

Me, Kiaa, Ben, and Klay are at Tiara and Kelly's house for the family dinner since we all haven't seen each since the wedding but a lot things happened. Klay will be playing in this year's Olympics, Ben and Kelly made 1st and 2nd Summer League Teams, and La & Aaron are engaged. Plus, Christian and Stanley are an official couple while Alyssa and Willie keep playing. We were chilling downstairs when the doorbell ranged. Klay got and opened the door.

"ASHLEIGH!!!" Kam yelled, running to hug me.

"Well hello, Kam." Klay said.

"Klay..." she responded.

Did I forget to mention that they don't like each other that well? Ever since he accidentally pushed her into the pool a couple years ago, they bumped heads.

"Can we not, tonight?" I said.

"I won't. As long as he don't attempt to push me into the pool."

"First of all, that was a fucking---" said Klay.

"Damn, you guys are already arguing?" asked Kelly as he was coming downstairs.

"He started it." said Kam as she went to greet La and Tahj in the kitchen.

"Sure, Kam."

Them, the baby kicked the hell out of my side.

"Shit!" I said, leaning against the couch.

"I hope yo water ain't breaking cause I ain't no doctor." said Stanley.

Everyone look at him, especially Tahj.

"Did you forget she's a doctor? Well, a surgeon but still." said Tahj

"Plus, who said you was delivering the baby anyway?" asked Christian.

"You suppose to have my back on this one." said Stanley.

"You been saying some dumb shit lately."

"LATELYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" sanged Tahji in a off-key voice.

Everyone laughed but Stanley.

"Man, fuck all of y'all, especially you, Tahj." said Stanley.

"But you fucked me a couple weeks ago." mumbled Tahj as she sipped her lemonade.

La and Kam shot looks at Tahj and she nodded quickly. My mouth dropped as Kelly looked so damn confused while Aaron, Klay, and Willie was looking surprised.

 My mouth dropped as Kelly looked so damn confused while Aaron, Klay, and Willie was looking surprised

"What did you just say?" Stanley quickly asked.

"AWWWW SHIT!!!" said Alyssa.

The doorbell once again ranged.