You Again PT. Tre

Tay POV

We are currently walking into the press conference room where the media will be asking questions and the jerseys will be unveiled.

"Nervous?" I asked Tyler, who was shaking his leg.

"Sort of."

"Calm down. There's nothing to be afraid about."

"TY!!!" said Devin, as he dapped him up.

"Sup, Devy. You remember my fiancee, Tay?"

"Oh yeah. Nice seeing you again."

I scoffed and continue walking to the room, only to be stopped by his giraffe neck ass "girlfriend", Lauren. Oooh, I hated the bitch ever since they started playing in college.

"Hey, Tay! It's been so long since I---"

"Bitch, if you think we're gonna be friends just because my fiancee and your "man" is playing again, you got me fucked up."

Everyone looked at us. Lauren's man ass face dropped.

"Excuse me?!"

"Remember when you said I wasn't gonna get a ring cause I'm just a baby mama to Tyler? Well, look at you and look at me."

I waved my ring in her face.

"I have a ring and......ehh, you don't. So, don't give me the fake ass smiles, laughs, and movements that you always do. Have a good life and stay the hell away from me, Lawrence." I said, brushing past her and entering the room.

I was not gonna deal with her bullshit forever now.

"Over here, Tay." said Mama Ulis.

I sat down by her as his partner teammates' girlfriends and families came in and sat in the front with us. One of his teammates' girlfriend, Dragen to be exact, was sitting to me. Vennika seems to be interested in what the hell she witnessed between me and Lauren since I'm like, looking out for her.

"If you're wondering what the hell was all of that about, that bitch and I have beef. I advise you to stay away from her. She's drama." I whispered to her.

"Good to know." she said.

Earl, their coach, walked in with Dragen, Tyler, and Marquese. They all sat at the table as camera were flashing at them. Tyler looked at me for a bit. I know he was angry with me. Embarrassing him on the first meeting was not what I had in mind but I just had to tell Lauren straight up.

"Good afternoon, everyone. We would like to start off by saying thank you to the families of these rookies for coming. We see a great future with these rookies and hopefully improvement on the roster. Let's get started." said Earl.

After an hour of answering questions and picks with their jerseys, it was time for them to take pictures in them. As they went to change, me, Vennika, and Sienna, Marquese's girlfriend, went to meet the Suns' WAGS in the gym.