Friends or Enemies

Tay POV

Today, the girls, Rae, Tyra, T's twin sister, and Maya, her longtime friend, are coming to my house so that they could see the bridesmaids' dresses and flower girl dress I found for T's wedding. I think they look amazing and it goes well with the wedding. Tyler and Tylin went to spend the day with the guys, even though I been ignoring Ty since the convo last night.

"Tay? Are you here?" said Kiaa.

"Upstairs!"

I heard little footsteps before Rae walked and gave me a hug.

"Hi, Auntie Tay!" said Rae.

"Hi, Rae."

The girls walked in and greeted me. We sat down on the couch.

"Ok, I know you said you were still looking for our dresses but I found some perfect ones that you might like."

"Ooh, I can't wait to see!" said Tiara.

I handed her a blindfold so that she can be surprised. She looked at me all confused.

"Look, I understand y'all accept the type of people me and Maya like but damn, we can't do this type of stuff in front of Rae-Rae."

"Tiara, if you don't shut yo stupid ass up and put on the damn blindfold." said Tyra.

"Lol." said Maya.

Tiara rolled her eyes and put the blindfold on. The rest of us went to my closet to try on the dresses I found. When they saw them, they were happy as hell.

"Yo, T is gonna love these dresses." said Ashleigh.

"Especially when she sees mwines!" said Rae.

We laughed and put on the dresses. Kiaa helped Rae get in her flower dress while I helped Ashleigh get in her bridesmaid dress.

"Are y'all done yet? I'm bored." said Tiara.

"Yeah. We're about to come out." said Kiaa

We walked out and got in formation, with Rae standing right in front of us.

"Ok, you ready?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Ok! Take off you blindfold!"

Tiara POV

"Ok! Take off you blindfold!"

I took off my blindfold and was stunned at what they were wearing.

From L-R:
Ashleigh, Tay, Kiaa, Maya, and Tyra

From L-R:Ashleigh, Tay, Kiaa, Maya, and Tyra