Chapter 8

Warnings: overload of fangirling
I think you all will like this chapter😉😏
____________________________

Tyler's POV:
We are currently in the store arguing about if I should let Troye drink tonight or not. "Tilly, I will be 21 in less than 3 months!"

"I know! I'm not st..."

"AND, I'm legal in Australia! I've drank plenty of times!"

I sigh. " Fine, pick out what you want."

"THANK YOU!"

He grabs a case of bud lite lime. "So you're still turned onto that?"

"Yep, you turned me onto it. Just like how I turn you on."

"WHAT!"

"Don't lie."

He grabs the cart and starts pushing it. I cannot believe he just said that. And boy he doesn't know how true it is. Oh god no Tyler, he is your friend! STOP! We finish up at the store and head home.

As soon as I entered my apartment I realized something. "Shit Troye, we forgot to pick up the pizzas!"

"Shit, you're right!"

"Ok we will put away the rest of the groceries and go back out to get them."

"No Tilly, it's your birthday. I'll go get them."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Ok thanks! I'm gonna get in the shower. Don't wreak my car!"

I throw him my keys.

"I'll try not to. I'll be back in like 15 minutes! Bye!" He yells as he walks out the door.

God he has been hot lately. I strip my clothes off and get in the shower. I try not to think about Troye because it's weird, but I can't stop myself. I think about how he has been teasing me, his looks, his accent, and his smile just makes my self control snap. I reach down and grab my length. I groan, it feels so good. I start rubbing up and down, imagining Troye's mouth instead of my hand. God he just looks so hot doing anything. I start going faster and throw my head back. "Troye" I moan. "Oh my God, yes! You feel so good!" I jerk a couple more times and with that I'm a moaning mess. Moaning Troye's name and any other words I can as I cum. After I calm down, I clean up my hand and the wall. I cannot believe I just did that!

Troye gets back right as I turn off the water. Thank God. I wrap myself in a towel and go to my room. I throw on a pair of jeans and a button up shirt. I check the time 6:00 PM. everyone will be here in about an hour.

We start setting up and Troye puts the pizzas in the oven to keep them warm. I'm putting the wine glasses out when the doorbell rings. "I'll get it, Ty!"

"Okay!"

A few minutes later Troye walks into the living room with Connor. "CONNIE!"

I hug him. "Happy birthday, Tyler!"

He hands me a card and I set it on a table. "Thanks!"

***

We are about 2 hours into the party when Hannah says, "Let's play truth or dare!" Now there is no doubt that Mamrie, Grace, Hannah, and Korey are blackout drunk. I'm not entirely sure about Connor, but I know he has had more than a couple. Now Troye and I on the other hand, have only had a few. I didn't feel like getting drunk tonight. So knowing this, truth or dare is going to be VERY interesting.

We were a few rounds in and I haven't really been paying attention, but when it comes back to Troye's turn, I listen. "Troye, truth or dare?" Hannah asks him.

"Dare!"

"Oooooo Troye boys' going for a dare this time!" Grace teases him.

"Ummm...I dare you to passionately kiss Tyler!"

When I hear my name my heart starts to beat faster. "Really, Hannah!"

"Yep, and if you don't do it you face the consequence. You know how bad that is right?"

"Yea." Troye squeaks out. We are sitting on the couch so I turned towards him. I whisper to him. "Troye we'll only do it for a couple of seconds, okay?" He nods his head and closes his eyes. He looks pretty nervous so I rub my thump over his cheek and lean in. When my lips finally touch his, it's like a fire was started in my body. He starts kissing me back. I need more. I run my tongue over his lip and he whimpers. I rub my hand up and down his arm.

I don't know how long we had been kissing, but when we broke apart all we could do was smile at each other.
____________________________
Author's Note:
So how was that for a chapter? Please tell me it wasn't that bad. Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't been updating. School has been very stressful and I've been kinda lonely, but I've been trying to update. So I'm going to read other people's fanfics rn. So thanks so much and goodnight.

Instagram: tro_yler
Janiel Instagram: janiel.pigs (I run this with my bff)

YouTube: Annelise 1214

Twitter: Annelise1214