Chapter Thirty.

Chapter Thirty.

I can't sleep.

I turn over onto my back, staring at the dark ceiling, wondering what the time is. Sighing, I shut my eyes, hoping I don't wake Niall up, who's in the same room as me. Louis, Harry, Zayn and Liam are in the bigger one, Niall and I have the matchbox room, since we're only two.

I have only one thing on my mind but it's enough to keep me occupied. Only one thing, I sigh again.

The dance with Harry.

It was weird, it was as if we'd been friends for years and he thought it'd be fun for us to just randomly dance.

But it wasn't like that because yesterday we weren't speaking to each other and we've been so mean to each other, it's unlikely to call us 'friends'.

Why did he do it? That's the question on my mind as well.

Maybe I should ask him, but it's unlikely, since I feel so awkward whenever I'm in the same room as him now.

Why?

I'm confused and I don't know what to do with myself, I sigh again, softly.

I wish things would just go back to normal.

~*~

''Off to London we go!'' Louis cries, throwing his arms around my shoulders, doing a little dance skip hop thing.

''And it's your last concert,'' I pout, turning my head to face him.

''Until more tours,'' he winks. ''And anyway, we have to work on songs and stuff, so we're fine with it.''

''Well I'm glad you are fine with it because you can't exactly change it.'' I point out.

Louis laughs, nodding. ''You have a point.''

''Are we going to be able to sleep in the bus tonight?'' Zayn asks, looking at Liam for the answer. We're travelling down on the bus, but I think I overheard Paul say that since we're staying in London from now on, we won't need it after they drop us off.

So the answer is no.

''Nope, I don't think so, we have another flat for tonight and then later we'll move into our other flat. Where we're staying for the rest of our month.'' Liam shakes his head, replying.

''Ooh, cool.'' Zayn nods, looking excited.

We spend the seven hour drive from Edinburgh down to London watching films, sleeping, eating, playing games, on Twitter and doing everything else we can do on a bus.

I don't sleep at all though, and when we reach the flat at twelve in the afternoon, I go straight to sleep, telling them to wake me up later.

I don't sleep well.

~*~

''Wake up, sleepy head, we're going out!'' Niall nudges me awake, and I push his cold fingers away from my arm.

''Niall, you're freezing!'' I moan, turning back over, a loud pounding in my head.

''Sorry, but do you wanna come out with us now? We're going to dinner before our last concert.''