Chapter Twenty-Five.

Chapter Twenty-Five.

''Where's Harry?'' The girls start screaming again, looking around, searching for the curly haired boy.

A sound to my left makes me jump and I blink in the darkness. ''Sage, come on. It's me.''

''Fucking hell Harry,'' I mutter, glaring into his green eyes. Since where he's hiding is in darkness, I start groping for his body, to make sure I don't hit him or step on his foot.

''Sage, you just touched my balls.'' I hear him smirking.

I make a wild punch at where I think his balls are, but he grabs my wrists and pulls them up and pins them beside my waist.

''Now now Sage, no fighting. Tut tut.''

I curse at him, so annoyed that he's so close to me, angry because he's stronger than me.

''Come on, this way.'' he whispers, letting go of one wrist but holding onto the other. I fold my hand into a fist, so he couldn't hold it, if he wanted to. We walk along behind the stage, ducking under metal bars and jumping over wires, careful not to break anything or make any noise. One moment, looking at Harry's face, when a light happens upon it, I gasp.

''Harry!'' I cry, in a whisper, horrified.

''What?'' he turns around, looking slightly angry. ''I'm only holding your wrist for your sake, to help you- ''

In a rush, I put my hands up to the side of his face, gulping. I blink, yanking my hands away from him.

''Ha- Harry...'' I look down at my hands, wondering how he could've done it. ''You're bleeding.''

''Oh, yeah, I kinda hit my head trying to find you, since it was dark. But I didn't know it was that bad.''

I look at him closely and notice his drooping eyes, the dopey look on his face, things I didn't notice before.

''Wipe the blood on my jacket if you want,'' his words start slurring together, making me worry even more about him.

''Harry, sit down.'' I tell him, watching him sway on his feet. How much blood has he lost?

''Nah, we've gotta get to the others.'' he groans, clasping a hand to his head. ''It hurts.''

''Harry!'' I squeal, as he suddenly topples to the side. I grab a hold of his t-shirt at the chest and tug him forward, but since he weighs more and I'm not exactly strong, we both fall to the ground with a loud clatter, him on top of me.

''Harry, open your eyes, listen to me!'' I whisper, pulling myself out from underneath him. I wince as I move my wrist. Ouch. Turning him over to face the ceiling, I put my face close to his, my hair falling out of my plait, becoming wavy. ''Harry!''

Shaking, I pull off my boots and socks and put the socks to his head. I can't exactly take off my t-shirt or jeans now, can I? My trembling hands find my phone and I ring Liam, explaining where we are and what's happened.

''We'll be there in two minutes, Sage, hold on.'' he hangs up and the tears from before are on the brim, about to fall.

Suddenly, Harry opens his mouth, and his green eyes, staring at me with such force, I seem to have gone dizzy, wondering how someone with a gash in his head can look at someone like that, with such a passion.

He sighs, closing his eyes in pain. When it seems as if he's going to become unconscious again, he whispers, ''Stay with me, please.''

The tears overflow, and I wonder why I'm crying. The argument of before forgotten, I reply, ''Of course.''