Chapter Thirteen.

Chapter Thirteen.

''Katie. Katie,'' I nudge her, watching her open a chest of drawers and put something away. ''Katie!'' I cry, when she doesn't answer but she obviously hears me.

''What?'' she whisper-yells back.

''I need you to put this on his face when he's asleep, okay?''

Katie gives me a look, shaking her head. ''Why?''

''Because, he tripped me up yesterday.''

''How?''

I roll my eyes at her. Is she being serious? ''He flicked his magic wand and I did two back flips before doing an amazing face-plant.''

Katie gasps. ''Really?''

I gape at her in the darkness, unable to see her expression properly. ''No. Stupid.''

''Well why- ''

''Because it's called sarcasm!'' I whisper, pinching her arm.

''Oh!''

''He tied a piece of string or rope to a tree and then held the other end, duh.''

''Oh! And what are you going to do to pay him back?''

''It's you and me,'' I reply, shutting her up before she can protest. ''You're going to put this on his face when he's sleeping and then I'll do my bit.''

''Aw, do I have to?''

''Yes you freaking do! He's out shopping with Mel, Sam and Zayn right now, so I think I've got enough time to set my bit up. But you'll have to help me.''

Katie sighs and nods – I think. We're in darkness, so I can't see – and I go over to his bed and climb on, reaching up for his light-bulb.

Yesterday, he tripped me up with a string so I face-planted the floor and today, I'm going to get revenge.

I pull off the light-bulb and clip another wire to it, which I fix across the ceiling and down to his wardrobe, where I'll be hiding. I put the light-bulb back on before I connect the wire to the remote and then try it out, flicking the ON button on. I laugh, watching the light flicker on and off at regular intervals.

''What next?'' Katie asks me, grinning. She's finally getting into the act of revenge. It's about time.

''Hang this up in his window, on the outside part.'' I hand her a piece of paper, which Zayn has drawn a black figure on. That'll be fixed in and then, from outside, someone will be flashing a torch up at it, making it glow while also playing some storm music.

So, to recap, Harry will be laying in bed and then suddenly, his light will start flickering on and off and then he'll notice a black figure in his window, with knives in his hands and he'll be shit scared and then, he'll notice himself in a mirror or window and he'll see his face covered in 'blood', green cream and white stuff.

''I so want to get this on video.'' Katie giggles, sitting down on Harry's bed while I fix the wardrobe door shut.

''I'll have a camera at the ready, don't you worry.'' I laugh softly.

No-one – except Zayn – knows what we're doing. So they'll be scared as well, hopefully, when they see Harry coming out of his room covered in weird stuff, screaming.

Ten minutes later, we're both done and ready. ''Who's going to be down there with a torch?'' Katie asks, whispering.

We told the others we're watching a film in Ella's room, so they wouldn't wonder where we'd gone. I watch Katie hop around, her swollen ankle not touching the floor.