Chapter Five.

Chapter Five.

''I'd like a large plate of pasta and sauce, please.'' Niall orders.

''Very large.'' I tell the waiter. He grins and nods at me, jotting it down. He obviously recognises us and Niall's eating habits.

''I want the salad please.'' Louis orders.

''A salad?'' I look at him, incredulously.

''Yes. I need to get fit.'' he pats his perfectly flat stomach and grins at me.

''You are fit,'' I say. Then I realize how that sounds and roll my eyes as everyone laughs, ''Not in that way.''

Liam orders a plate of chips, Zayn, a plate of chilli, Patty orders a pizza, Cam orders a bowl of soup and I order a small pizza and a small plate of chilli.

''I'd like the same as her, please.'' Harry's voice makes me frown. Why did he just copy me? Or did he copy Cam? Or Patty?

I look up and see the waiter looking and nodding at me. Nope. Definitely me.

''So what are you boys doing here?'' I shift my chair around a bit, so I don't look at Harry. Okay, that's a bit mean, but I can't look at him right now.

''Well, we've been touring as you probably know,'' Zayn sips his drink and smiles at me. ''And we thought we would take a break from touring for a few days and we came here, to this small and quiet town of London to do that.''

''But we've got a few interviews to do, so we brought along our make-up, hair and clothes team to help us with that.'' Niall interjects.

''And who are they?'' I ask.

''A few girls,'' Liam says. ''Lilly, Katie, Ella... and there may be a few more. They're coming tomorrow, to help us with our next interview.''

''They're coming tonight.'' Louis says.

''No, Paul specifically said tomorrow.'' Liam shakes his head.

''It's tonight.''

Tonight. That sounds soo wrong.

''Okay guys, chill. They're either coming tonight or tomorrow.'' Cam shushes them.

''Tonight.'' Louis mumbles.

''Shut up.'' I kick him under the table. He grins at me and I stick my tongue out at him.

''Ohh, FOOD.'' Niall yells as the waiter comes back with some of our food.

The waiter, Max – which I see on his name plate – hands me my plate of food, then Cam's and Patty's. He winks at me as he retreats to get more food and leaves Niall's plate of food till last.

I laugh as Niall eyes Liam's plate of chips hungrily.

''What are you laughing at, shrimpy?'' he glares at me.

I gasp, laughing, ''Who are you calling shrimpy?!'' I stand up and throw a piece of bread roll at him.

''Hey! That hurt!'' he leaps up and throws a handful of chips at me.

''My chips!'' Liam cries.

''My face! Ow, Niall!'' I yell, grabbing a piece of Zayn's pizza and lobbing it at him.

It hits him square in the face and leaves a pizza mark on his nose and cheek.

I laugh and duck as he throws a tomato at me. It hits Harry, because he yelps and throws it back, hitting Niall in the gut.