Hell Part Three

This is getting so many read!:) I hope y'all are really liking it!!<3

B a r b a r a

I'm awakened by a loud beeping noise going off throughout the house. I jump immediately out of my bed and ran to find the noise. I enter the kitchen, finding the room filled with smoke, and a frantic Louis running around.

"What the hell happen!?" I shout and ran to get the fire extinguisher under the sink. I quickly put out the fire and opened the kitchen window to let the smoke out. "What did you do?!" I turned around glaring at him.

"I was trying to make breakfast since your lazy ass wasn't" He rolled his eyes and grabs the burnt pan to dispose of.

"You're an idiot. How did you burn it?" I continued glaring at him with my arms crossed over my chest. "You know I don't wanna know" I put my hands up and began cleaning up the mess.

He awkwardly stood in the kitchen just watching me. "Could you stop looking at me, and make yourself useful." I threw a rug at his face so he can help wipe up the foam.

"Could you go put on some clothes first, you're grossing me out" He mumbled and began wiping.

I looked down and noticed I was wearing my tank top with out a bra, and just underwear. I guess I forgot I slept like this. "Well your incident woke me up with out giving me a chance to get properly dressed" I spat at him and exited the kitchen, but not without feeling his eyes on me. Fucking pig.

Once I was properly dressed for the day and had a quick shower, I headed back towards the kitchen. I came to find it all cleaned up and see that the smoke has mostly cleared out. A shoulder brush past me making me stumble forward. "I'm going out to get breakfast" He mumbled and slammed the door shut. I sighed loudly and went over to the couch. I grabbed my laptop that sat on the coffee table. I needed to look for a small job that'll help me with rent, and extra spending money. Luckily I got into NYU on a scholarship,and my parents were nice enough to pay for the rest. It doesn't matter that they did it just so I would leave, I was happy no matter what. It was the least they could do.

I had applied for a couple job and was now scrolling through Tumblr. That's what I pretty much do most of the time. Its either that or twitter, and if I'm not on the internet i'm reading. I'm rereading the Fifty Shades books, and also reading the Veronica Roth series. I really like staying in, rather than going out. Although with my roommate situation I may try going out more, so i'm not here that much.

Speaking of the devil, the door opens, and in he walks carrying a McDonalds bag in his hand. He didn't say anything to me and just walked into the kitchen. He better have brought me food. I thought while following him into the kitchen. "Wasn't sure what you liked so I got you what I get" He stated and tossed the bag at me.

"Gee thanks" I sarcastically responded.

"Be happy I got you something" He snapped at me sending crumbs flying out of his mouth and into my face.

"Idiot!" I yelled wiping my face. He laughed at my reaction pissing me off more. "Why do you always have to be an asshole!?" I grabbed my food and stormed out of the kitchen, and back to the living room.

I fucking hate him so much. I don't understand why he's so rude to me. I've never done anything to him and yet all he does is treat me like shit! It's always been him who starts crap. All through high school, and i've never done anything, and even after high school he still treats me like this. Its ridiculous!

L o u i s

"Idiot!" she yells wiping her face. Making me laughed at her reaction more. "Why do you always have to be an asshole!?" She yells and grabs her food before storming out of the kitchen, and back into the living room.

So now she wants to react, not back in high school. I may be being to much of an asshole, but something about her just bothers me. I hate that she can just get under my skin without even trying. I hate how her face just flusters up when I do or say crap to her, and its not that she'll cry, its her just getting mad. She never reacted, I don't think I can ever let that go. I may be overreacting, but i cant help it.

I threw my trash away, and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. I'm sure she bought them, but I didn't care. We live together we share. I walk into the living room where she sat cross legged on the couch chewing on her finger nail and watching the TV. I took a seat on the chair adjacent to her. "What are you watching?" I asked trying to sounds annoyed.

"What Happens In Vegas" She mumbles still holding her gaze on the TV.

We sit there in silence just watching the movie. I was getting so annoyed just sitting here. It's not that I wanted her to talk to me, I was just annoyed sitting here. I hate being silent "When are you going to pay rent?" I asked

"Oh I don't know, how about when I get a job" She turns and sends me a glare with an eye roll before turning back to the TV.

I call her a bitch under my breathe, all she does it snorts. "How'd you even get into NYU?" I ask rudely.

She lets out a loud grunt. "Oh my gosh I thought we agreed we'd leave each other alone" She says slightly raising her voice, clearly annoyed.

She was right. Ughh! I wanted a roommate i'd get along with, not someone I didn't get along with. A whole fucking two years. I cant even put up with her for a day. "Well you're boring me. I wanted a roommate who I could get along with, not you" I pouted childlike, and crossing my arms over my chest.

"And you think I wanted to have you as a roommate? I left Texas so I could get away and forget about everything, especially you and everything you did to me! You made my life hell in high school, and I never did shit to you. You want to come at me like i'm the bad one here" She yells, her face heating up again "You have problems" She spits at me and turns back to the TV.

"Whatever" I mumbled loud enough for her to hear. I'm not gonna feel sorry for her.

A light knock comes on our door, and I stand quickly and walk over to the door. I open it and my girlfriend Eleanor is at the door holding her purse and an overnight bag. "Hey babe" I greeted her. I forgot she was coming by. She lives in New Jersey, so she comes by for a couple days, when she doesn't have classes.

"Is your new roommate here?" She asks in a whisper as she walks in.

"Yup" I shove my hands in my pocket. "Living room" I motioned over. She walks further into the living room where Barbara sat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all enjoy!!!:)

Tell me what y'all think!

Love Ashley! xx