Hell Part Six

Heyyyyyyy I hope every one is having a great year so far!:)

Mines been alright I started classes yesterday which suckkksssss and I start a new job tomorrow sooooo i'll update as much as I can.

I really hope y'all have been enjoying this story so far! I hope i'm not disappointing anyone. I mean it definitely would be easier if I got a lot of feedback back.

Anyways here is a chapter!:) It may not be tooo long but I hope y'all still enjoy it and vote and comment it:)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

L o u i s

"Louis!" Eleanors whiney voice could be heard from where I stood in the kitchen searching through my medicine cabinet.

Just like I predicted I was having to deal with her hung over self. She woke up so fucking early crying and whiney about her head hurting or her eyes or her stomach. Then I didn't hold her hair back in time and had to deal with her complaining about the vomit that got in her hair. Which resulting in me having to wash her hair.

Yes like a little kid she made me wash her fucking vomit covered hair.

"Is she ever going to shut up?" Barbara stumbled sleepily into the kitchen while rubbing her tired eyes. I stopped for a minute at her apperance. All she had on was a long shirt that came mid thighs and some socks on. I turned away and contined searching through the cabinet for the stupid pain medicine.

"I always fucking tell her not to drink so much but no she never listens to me." I grumble more to myself and slammed the doors shut. "Shit! Where is the medicine" I yelled. I could still hear her voice and I was trying to contol myself so I don't go throw myself out of our 6th floor window.

"Geez man chill I have some in my bathroom." She said before trotting off the her restroom.

I leaned my back against the cabinet and let out a long, frustrated sigh. I can't deal with this anymore. I swear all Eleanor does when she comes to visit me is go out and get drunk. She never spends time with me. I've put up with it too long and it's finally hitting me that I shouldn't be having to deal with this. It's ridiculous. She's not a teenager anymore, she doesn't need to go out and get shit faced.

"Here" Barbara reappears with a container in her hand. She smoothly slides them over to me along the counter. "Now go drug her up so she'll shut up. It's hydrocodeine so just one full pill will make her fall asleep." She informs me and starts pulling out some food to start breakfast.

I wanted to get on my knees and kiss her feet for giving me the pills and for making breakfast. I was not in the mood for dumb ceral. "Thank you so much" I said and grabbed the glass of water I had ready and went off to my room.

Eleanor laid face down into my pillow. Soft groans could be heard once I stood over her. I wanted to feel sorry for her, but this is truly all her fault. I have nothing to be sorry for, if anything she should apologize for making me take care of her and for ruining a day that should be spent happily in each others company.

"Here." I annouced and watched her roll over ready to grab the pill Barbara had given me. She blindly grabs it and quickly swallows it, not even bothering to look at it. She takes that water next and chugs the whole thing. She hands it back before falling back into the pillow. "You're welcome" I rolled my eyes and quickly left the room.

I went back to the kitchen where Barbara stood over the stove making the food. She goes over to the spice cabinet and reaches up to grab the salt. Her being short makes her have to extend her arm far up. That caused her shirt to lift. The bottom of her butt came into view and I couldn't help but stare. Her tan skin looked so smooth down there. I wonder what it'd feel like to just run my hand along her firm, big butt. She must be wearing a thong or no underwear. Louis jr was slowly starting to wake up at the thought of her being naked under the shirt.

"Excuse you!" I hear her snap taking me out of my staring. My eyes widen once I make eye contact with her. Knowing I was caught checking her out I started to feel my face heat up and Louis jr went into hiding.

"I uhh I was uhh."

"I know what you were doing you pervert." She turns away from me and back to the stove.

"Well maybe you should wear some pants and I wouldn't have anything to stare at." I smirked and took and apple from a fruit bowl in the middle of the counter. She must have put it there because I know for a fact I didn't. "And beside when I see a good piece of ass I can't help but stare." I add and take a large bite out of the apple when she turns around to glare at me.

"You're disgusting." She rolls her eyes and turns back to the stove. "And I don't need you to tell me I have a good ass, I already know I do." She shuts the stove off and faces me with a smirk on her face.

Sexy. I thought inside my head.

She sets a plate of eggs and another plate with bacon on it. She grabs a plate and begins making her plate.

"Since we're talking about your butt I just want to add how perky it looks. Do you work out?" I grab my plate and start pilling food on to my plate.

"I do. And before you start asking for some tips I'll stop you right now, because you'll never get your ass to look like mine." She smirks back at me.

"That's alright. I'll just admire yours for now." I take a bite out of my bacon.

"You're ridiculous. Your sick girlfriend is in the other room and you're over her being a perv." She shakes her head.

"She's fine. She always does this. I'm surprised she isn't immune to it." I scoff.

Like I said I won't feel sorry for her. She does this to her self. She could easily control herself but she's too irresponsible to do that.

"Well still...its not right to flirt with someone when you have a girlfriend."

"Oh God no I was not flirting with you at all" I laughed. "That's the last think I do."

A small frown appears on her face but disappears fast. "Good. That would be completely disgusting." She rolls her eyes and stand up to put her dirty plate away.

I didn't understand her quick change in mood. One minute we're joking around and then the next she's all quiet. And almost looks upset.

"I'm gonna go shower." She mumble and leaves after putting her plate in the dishwasher.

I turn and watch her walk away.

What the hell?

"Louis!"

Shit. Wasn't she suppose to be asleep?!

------------------------------------------

I hope y'all enjoy!:) sorry if it's too short. I just wanted to get an update for y'all!:)

First comment gets dedication 👍

Please leave feedback and i'll update faster!

Love Ashley! xx