Hell Part Fifteen

Heyyyy sorry got the long wait!!!!

Hope this is worth the wait!

dedicated to @IvanaStyles__ because where she's from looked so freakin incredible! and also to @JadeyCakes91 for amazingly long comment!<3

Enjoy! Xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L o u i s

I woke up feeling super groggy and had half of my face covered in drool. I slowly lifted my head and laid eyes on the back of Barbara's head.

She was about a foot away from me and not all that covered. Thankfully she was actually dressed slightly more decent. Her long shirt went about mid thigh. I don't know what she thinks about last night but in my defense I couldn't really stop myself. My brain wasn't functioning all that great, so I couldn't convince myself not to go into her room and get into bed with her.

I had expected like a punch to the face or kick to my balls but was surprised when she didn't do that last night.

I carefully rolled out of her bed and tiptoed out of her room.

I let out a loud yawn when I was away from her room and stretched out my body.

I walked over to our fridge and thankfully found a gallon of milk I could use for some cereal. I grab one of our larger bowls and poured most of the cereal into along with the milk. I carried my bowl over to the living room and watched some tv.

I needed to start looking for a job soon, even though I didn't really even need a job. My parents were way to generous and offered to pay my rent and anything I needed. They didn't do that to get rid of me they were just really loving and nice parents. And when they found out I got into NYU they were extremely proud.

It's strange having such sweet parent when I'm, what people like to call, an ass. Of course my parent never knew that. They knew I was a little bad because teachers would always report that I talked too much or wouldn't do my homework. They never knew about me being mean to people.

Like Barb. If they knew what went down those 4 years in high school they'd be very disappointed. They didn't even like when i'd pick on my younger sisters.

I heard a door open and shortly after a messy head Barbara walks by and straight into the kitchen without a glance over at me. I hope she wasn't pissed about last night.

I hear some noise from the kitchen and then her appearing with a bowl, slightly smaller than mine, of cereal. She sits on the same couch as me with some distance between us and starts munching on her food.

"You better wash my pillow case that you ruin with your saliva" She says with a mouth full of cereal. I turn my gaze back over to her as she kept her eyes on the tv.

"Sorry." I chuckled.

"Yeah. You should have flipped it when you left or something because I rolled right onto it" She responds annoyed.

"Sorry." I laughed louder. "Didn't mean too"

"Yeah yeah. So how long have you been doing weed?" She leans back and rest her bowl on her stomach.

"Ehh not that long." I look back at the TV. "Why?"

"Just curious." She shrugs. "If you do that again and come in my room I will hit you this time."

"Yes ma'am" I fake salute. "Oh and sorry about my friends last night. They like to do stuff to piss me off."

"If they hadn't bothered me so much I wouldn't have mind them as much." She says.