Hell Part Twenty One

Okay so I know tonight's New Years so this is like a 2 part chapter. It's start off Christmas today and then tomorrow I will do New Years!:).

Enjoy! Xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L o u i s

Christmas is a time to spend with your family and loved ones. A time where everyone gathers together and just enjoys each others company. I'm lucky to be in such a wonderful family. Ever since I was born we'd always celebrate. My mom had pictures from every Christmas for the past 23 years of my life, and even more from her childhood. It'll be different having Dan join but he's really a great guy and my mom really loves him and so do the girls. What's really important is that he really does treat my mom well. I'm happy she found someone to spend her life with.

It's gonna be really good to see my family. It's been so long I really miss them. Lottie my sister whose the oldest of the girls has been doing a lot of traveling so it's going to be fun to hear stories from here.

I'm excited this year, and it's going to be fun to have Barbara there. Yes, she agreed and yes I actually said it was going to be fun. She'll get to see the real me and who I really am. Not who I use to be.

"Come on we're almost there I think I can see my mom jumping." I called behind me to Barbara who was slowly tugging he luggage behind me.

"I'm fucking nervous Louis. What if they hate me and I ruin y'alls Christmas." She wines, and jogs a little to catch up.

"They won't they'll welcome you and won't be mean at all." I try calming her down.

I hear her grumble some words under her breath but ignore them when I see my mom, Dan, and all 4 of my sisters. I bet the babies stayed home because it's pass their bed time.

I run with luggage in hand and jump into the big family group hug. All of them crowd around me saying all how that miss me and Daisy saying I smell. I did get a little sweaty on the plane, which Barbara already made me aware of that. Oh right speaking of Barbara.

"I miss all of you so much!" I give all one more hug before stepping back towards Barbara who awkwardly stood there. "Guys this is Barbara, my roommate. I told you mom how she didn't have anywhere to go so I invited her here with us."

"Right of course Love." my mom comes forward. "Hi sweetie. I'm Johannah and this is my husband Dan and these are my beautiful girls Lottie, Felicite, Phoebe, and Daisy. My other two babies are at home asleep Ernest and Doris. Its a pleasure to meet you and you are more than welcome to join our family's holiday." My mom greets and then gives her a big hug.

"Nice to meet you all." She greets back with flushed cheeks. "Y'all have a big family. I'm not use to it like this. I was the only child so it was always a small and boring Christmas."

"Oh yes it's always a great time and we're glad you're spending it with us." My mom pulls her into her arms to hug her again.

"Alright honey we better go before they try towing out car." Dan tells my mom.

"Right right. Come on you two." They lead the way towards the car leaving me and Barb behind them.

"Sorry if she freaks you out. She's just really friendly." I whisper to her.

"No it's okay really. It's really nice." She smiles sadly down at the ground. I wish I knew what that was about.

****

"Okay welcome to the Tomlinson-Deakin residence." My mom says when we walk in. It looks just like it remember it when I was last here Except the new Christmas decorations.