Hell Part Twenty Two

Another😊 like a Christmas present!

Enjoyyyyy! X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B a r b a r a

How can a family you just met be more welcoming and loving than your real family. How is that right? How can someone you just met impact your life for the better more than someone you knew your entire life. 22 years and never have they made me feel the way this family has in just 12hrs. I never did anything to them. I didn't ask them to have me. That was their fault. I grew up hearing about how much of a pain in their ass I was. How much they wish I wasn't there. How much easier and better things would be if I wasn't there.

Every Christmas I hoped that maybe, just maybe, that they got me at least something. But was let down when they didn't. Family member didn't care for me either because my parents made me look like a trouble maker. They made me out to be the bad guy so no one would do or get me anything.

How can a family get me something without even meeting me first. If I can't get anything from my real family why would this family do anything for me. Maybe Louis told them about my family issues and they felt bad. Louis was putting the necklace on me and I couldn't help a few tears from coming down. I had to excuse myself before I exploded.

I made it just before the bathroom before my body gave out and I slide down the wall crying. I really hoped they didn't hear. I just can't help it. How they can be that caring and kind to someone they don't know is unknown to me.

I felt a hand rub soothing circles around my back calming me. My body caved into his and I knew instantly it was Louis who was comforting me.

"It's okay Barbara." he cooed me. "It's okay." he gently rocks me back and forward. Calming my cries.

"I'm sorry." I said into his chest.

"For what babe?" He rubs my head.

"For acting like this."

"No. Don't be sorry. It's okay. it's normal to be emotional during the holidays." He comforts me.

"I just don't understand how a family you've never met be more welcoming than your own family." I confess letting more tears slide out.

"Is that's what's bugging you?" He asks.

"Yeah." I muttered.

"Don't let them ruin your happiness Barb. You're a wonderful, honest, sassy, kind, lighthearted, and loving girl and if they don't see that then they don't deserve you or your love. That's not a real family. Because no matter what family will always be there for you and will always, always, always love you."

"It just hurts."

"I know Barb. But you have to ask yourself. What's worth it? Suffering over someone who doesn't care about you or let someone who wants to care about you so it."

Sounds similar to what I was going through with Liam the other night.

"You're right." I wipe my tears and take a tissue he had for me to clean my nose. "I'm gonna go clean my face up then I'll go back. If they want me."

"Of course we do. Now go you have boogers on your face." He lightly shoves me towards the bathroom where I cleaned myself up.

****

"Okay everyone Dinner is ready!" Jay calls out.

After my incident I went back into the living where Jay gave me a giant hug making everyone join in for a group hug. She let me know that she cared about me from the moment she met me.