Hell Part Eighteen

Ekkkkk another update!!!:):) &&& its long!!

Hope yall enjoy!!!!:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L o u i s

To hell with Barbara and freakin Liam. They're both annoying and just putting them together is a fucking disaster in my head. She went off to her bedroom a few minutes ago to go get ready.

Why the hell is she even acting like Liam is the greatest guy in the entire universe? In reality he's not. He's an annoying, goody-two shoes. I always see him helping old ladies carry their groceries or a run away dog. Like Okay there's being nice and there's going way overboard.

Like what the hell is his problem. Watch him be like a serial killer who pretends to be the nice guy so no one suspect anything. That wouldn't be good though since Barbara is going out with him. Although, it'd be a great story. She gets kidnapped and I save her and become the hero who gets all the chicks.

I am still technically dating Eleanor so we'd have to break up when I become the hero. That wouldn't bother me though after the last stunt she pulled when she was here I don't see any reason to still be with her. I just know she'll cry and it'll just get crazy. So for now I'm going to avoid that. Won't be hard because she never text me anyways.

Why are relationships complicated. I've never had a serious one. Ever. El and I started pretty strong but drifted when we went to different schools. I know they say real relationships last no matter the distance so what does that say about us?

I hate being alone though. I like the single life but I always have to have someone. I've been told by Eleanor, my only real girlfriend, that I was clingy. What the fuck did she know. That's why I was always with those girls in high school, because I just liked having someone. I didn't keep then long because I didn't want to waste my time.

My mom always said that I'd talk about being married and having 10 kids when I was little. I guess just something I've always wanted. Of course no one ever knew. Except Eleanor because I drunkenly told her and remember slightly her laughing and saying no.

"Fuck!" I hear a scream followed by a loud thump. I look around at the front door thinking it was someone in the hall. "Louis help!" I hear Barbara scream again from her bedroom. I get up and jog over to the room. It was empty so I assumed she was in the restroom.

"Barbara?" I knock on the door.

"Come in" she shouts.

I open the door and some steam escapes. She better not be naked. Don't need to be embarrassed again. "Are you covered?" I had my eyes closed.

"Yes." she struggles. I peek open and let out a wolfing laugh at what I see.

She laid in the shower with the curtain completely wrapped around her and wet from the shower.

"Shut up!" She barks. "I think I sprained my fucking wrist. Help me up idiot!"

"Hold on" I laughed and pulled out my phone to snap a picture. She was glaring at me making it so much better.

"I'm fucking serious Louis it hurts!" She yells at me. I see her eyes water and quickly put my phone up to help her. "Just grab my towel and whoa!" I lift her into my arms and carry her to her bed still wrapped in her curtain.

"Geez you're heavier than I thought." I struggled. "Lay off the pasta." I tried lighting the mood.

"I'm average size. Maybe you should work out more." She rolls her eyes.

I set her down and run back to the bathroom to get the towel. "How are we going to do this?" I stared at her. "How'd you even get this tangled?"

"I thought I saw a spider and freaked out. And it sort of just happened in my panic." She says annoyingly. "My wrist is all bent underneath this so I need it off because it fucking hurts." She whines and try's wiggling out of the curtain.