America Life.

- Ally's POV - 

It was about lunch time when we were all meeting Jack and Finn's friends. Rosie, I think she meet most of them but not Caspar who we were hanging out with all day today. I was really looking forward to today because me and Finn are okay. I think and me and Jack are back to BFFL or brother and sister. 

We were all meeting in the reception and going from there. I applied a little more make up as I didn't put much on earlier. I walked out first to find Rosie just standing next to the door frame waiting for Jack to walk out. 

I walked up to Rosie. We both smiled and chatted whilst waiting for the boys to get ready. " Shit." I said. I was searching through my bag to find my camera. " What ? " 

" I left my camera in my room. I will go  and get it. " I walked off without a reply from Rosie. I opened the door to see Finn talking to someone on the phone. I slowly crepped in. Since this morning we haven't really spoke to each other. I walked up to the bed side table which had my camera proudly sitting there waiting for my hands to keep it warm. I needed to vlog today as all the other youtubers will be vlogging also and I will look like a dick if I didn't have a camera right in front of me. 

I mouthed " who is it ? " to Finn. 

" The YouTube gang. " He mouthed back. I nodded. I thought I might as well wait for Finn because they must be nearly here if they are calling. I sat on the bed an recorded myself saying " Today we are going to see the YouTube gang. You guys are coming with me !!!... " I carried on talking to the camera whilst Finn is talking to the gang. 

I pressed the record button once again  it made it stop recording me so I could have a private chat to Finn about what we are doing? Where are we going and who's coming. " What's the plan then captain ? " I mocked him. 

" Well firstly, we are going to meet everyone in recptio-" I interrupted him. 

" Yeah I know that I mean actives ? "

" Oh right, Why didn't you say ? Anyway we are going to do something like shopping or just hang out we don't know yet then we are going to have a massive meal and after that come back here get changed into something better for clubbing. " After Finn said clubbing I started shaking last time I went in a club was before the accident. I hate it because of loud music and sweaty bodies. " Ally, it's fine you can walk out and get a cab. If you do that call me or Jack. " He tried calming me down. He knew exactly what I was thinking. I nodded my head to the plan if I didn't like it.

We both walked out side by side. Jack and Rosie were in front of us holding hands being all lovey dovey and being a couple which kinda of made me puke inside. When we got to the lift we set our self's a challenge. " If you beat going down the lift then I will be your slave for a day but if I beat you from going down the stairs then I will do something which I haven't thought of yet. "

" Okay. "

" Ready.... Steady "

" GO ! " We both shouted in unison. The lift BING !! I jumped into it an pressed the button which it didn't make it fast at all. I bet you Finn is already waiting for me down stairs. The lift music was very relaxing which didn't really help  with the time. It just made me think the time was going even more slower. 

I was deep in thoughts on who am I going to meet ? Will they be nice or bitchy ? I wonder what we will be doing when I heard a familiar bing ! It was the lift saying that it has reached the floor. I ran out and ran towards the stairs when I crashed into a blonde hair guy. He was fit as fuck ! He was a little tanned but not much. " Sorry. " He said with his south African accent which turned me on even more. " No, I should be saying sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. " I said. I looked up to see he was offering a help up. " Thanks. " I said with a smile and lift my hand up to show that I was accepting the offer. " My name is Caspar. Yours is ... " He smoothly did that then.