3 Weeks Later. :O

- Finn's POV - 

I was awaken by my phone ringing in my ear. Whoa that's loud ! I thought. Why was it so close to my ear ? My eyes opened to find a body laying next to mine. Who was it ? Rosie ? Ally ? Wait , what Ally is here ? I thought she is in hospital. I am confused now. I got up in shock. It was Rosie but why was I thinking about Ally ? Have my feelings come back or Am I just being an emotion wreck because what happened 3 weeks ago. 

I moved my arm away from Rosie's body. I got out of bed in a dazed mind. I walked out to find Jack lying in the hall way. What the fuck ? " Jack. " I said trying to wake him up. 

"What ? " He looked up and suddenly went confused " How did I get here ? Why am I here " He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and walked down the stairs. As I was walking down the stairs I heard a door open. I was guessing it was Jack going back to bed. 

- Jack's POV - 

I woke up no the landing. Was I drunk last night ? Did me and Rosie have another argument ? Finn woke me up. He was up too early. There must have been something wrong with him. After Finn leaving me lying on the floor with a puzzled face. I got up slowly. What was I going to do ? See Rosie or go to my room and go on twitter. 

I walked up to Rosie's room. I am guessing she was in here because I think this is where Finn came from. I opened the door and saw a very cutie and petite girl lying there. Waiting to be kidnapped. Cheeky thinking Jack but I couldn't do it. Rosie's is Finn's and I have no body. 

I got into Rosie's bed. It was warm. I put my arm around her when she said something " Jack. " Did she know it was me or is she dreaming ? " Yeah , what do you want ? " I said softly not trying to wake her up but no reply. She was dreaming. 

I put my head on the pillow curling up behind her. Protecting from the harsh winters air. I covered us both up to keep all our body heat in. I felt some movement under my arm she was like a little butterfly getting out of it's cocoon. " Morning Fi-. Wait what are you doing here ? " She said facing me. " I thought this was a good idea. Why don't you like it ? " I asked. 

In this past week I have found out that Rosie and Finn are "dating". On their date Rosie said she was confused with feelings towards me and Finn. So Rosie is just sort of going out with Finn. I also found out that she loves me but she doesn't want to break Finn's heart. 

" Yeah , I guess it's just that Finn is going to broken. " She said. She doesn't know that I know about her feelings. " Rosie , it's fine if I hear his footsteps coming up the stairs I will hide in you wardrobe." I said trying to make her feel safe. " So Rosie. " I said being all flirty. 

" So Jack. " She said. We were both looking into each others eyes. 

- Finn's POV - 

Today I think I might go and see Ally on my own so I can spend as much time as I want to with her without no pauses and Hopefully she won't die on me again. I walked up the stairs after watching old morning tv. I went to go and have a shower. I want to feel fresh when I go to a hospital so I can bring all my freshness into a disinfectant place.