Just A Causal America Morning.

- Jack's POV - 

I heard a lot of shouting last night from someones room but who was it ? My eyes slowly adjusted to the brightest of the room. Why was it so bright ? I rose my head but nothing  else so I wouldn't disturb Rosie from sleeping. I looked around the room to see if I could find evidence to answer my question on why it is so bright in the room. I looked at the window, the curtains was pulled so that is why it is so bright.  

I went back into my first position laying down next to my true love. She was still asleep with a cute little smile on her lips. The ones I want to smash into mine right now. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep with my arms around Rosie's little body. 

- Finn's POV - 

I woke up with my arm around her body. Shit ! She will kill me if she wakes up and finds my muscular arm around her body. Last night was a dramatic night. She kinda of given me mixed signals and then she reacts like that. I got out our bed with a sad/pissed off emotion. I wanted to be back in our apartment without Ally. I hate her once again. 

I got into my gym clothes. I wanted to get my anger out with weights. I ran down the stairs with a beat in my head. For once jet lag hasn't caught me like it normally does when we come to America. Today we were going to hang out with some YouTube friends who were dying to meet Ally but really I didn't want to do it with Ally especially but my caring side is more like I didn't want Ally to meet the south Africa slut. 

- Ally's POV - 

I woke to the sound of the door closing. Who was It ? Could I have a nice bubbly bath ? After hearing the door shut, I bounced out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I need to it because they might come straight back. I turned the hot tap to the max an the cold a little bit. In my suitcase I brought some lush products so I could have a nice relaxing warm bath. 

I plopped in the star wand which was bright pink which made your water pink which I loved. I ran in the main room to collect some clothes. Then I plopped the clothes on the toilet seat and sinked into the warm pink bath. This is heaven ! 

- Finn's POV - 

I had finished working out. I was knacked. I need a relaxing bath as I was aching every bone in my body. I slowly walked up the stairs and slowly paced myself to our room. I guess Ally would be a wake by now, so I guess I have to face her. I swiped the card in the door to let me in. I walked in to see the bathroom door shut and the wardrobe door open and clothes making a pathway to the bathroom. Was Ally in there ? 

" ALLYY !! " I shouted my voice still croaky from last night and working out. I had to find if she was in there. " Yeah ? " She questioned. 

" Are you in the bathroom ? Can I walk in ? " I asked. We haven't shouted at each other yet but maybe that's because we're not face to face. " No no no no. " I think it was no. I joked in my head. " Okay, safe the water for me. " I smiled at myself. 

I pounced onto the bed, driving for the remote which was left on the bed.I turned the telly on to see nothing but Jeremy Kyle American Version. Oh great ! I guess I will watch this whilst waiting. It was the shit program you would watch because it is the only thing you understand or you can watch. 

Ally walked in with a sigh. Then looked up from the ground to the telly. " You watching Jeremy Kyle ? But you never watch it. " She was confused. 

" It's the only thing whats on. " I said. We haven't had an argument yet about last night. Maybe, she has forgotten. 

- Ally's POV - 

I was watching the telly whilst Finn was just laying there all sweaty on the bed. I could of just jumped on the bed and kissed the fuck out of him but after last night, I didn't want to because I will be sending mixed signals.