Reunited.

- Ally's POV - 

I was still in my room. Waiting for someone to knock so I knew at least one person cares about me. I sat against the door listening to the vibrates of the door from someone knocking but it was my imagination. I was slowly falling asleep when I felt something against my back. It was the door someone was knocking and it was really life. " Hello . " I said. I was a little excited because I thought it was Finn but it was someone else when they said " Hey can we speak ? " That was not Finn's voice. I think it was Jack. " I guess " Sounding a little disappointed. 

I opened the door slowly. " come in " I welcomed Jack in my room when I saw someone in the background. It was Finn . I wanted to run up to him but I couldn't he probably hates me. I shut the door in a angry way. I will make it look like I hate him , give him a little taste of his own medicine. " You okay ? " I asked. He looked a little disappointed like he has done something wrong which he has because he has cheated on his own brother. " Not really you ? " He asked. Does he know ? 

" Yeah fabulous , Jacky. " I said taking the piss. When I said his nickname he looked up with a big smile but also shocked on what I just said. " Wait. What did you say ? " 

" are you fucking deaf Jacky ? " I said once again. I was laughing on the inside because Jacky is a girls name. Aha. " No but someone remembers something or they gained their memory back ? " He said. " The second one. " That's when he ran up to me and lifted me up spinning around with me in his arms . " Let me guess you are happy ? " I said . Jack had a huge grin on his face which took most of his face up. " Urrm now that you have had your fun can you put me down as you should remember I am scared of heights. " 

" Oh yeah . Of course anyway. " He went back to my bed and sat down. 

" So whats up with you are Rosie ? Cheating are we ? " I asked. I couldn't hold it in any longer. It needed to be out there in the world . " What ? No please she is like the last person I would fuck on my list right now. " He said. This was a lie.

" Jack remember I have my memory back I can tell when you are lying and plus I saw you walk out of her room this morning so no point of bullshitting with me. " I said. 

" Fine you caught me but don't tell Finn as they are still going out. " 

" I know Jack. Stop thinking that I have no memory because I do and you know that. Just be normal like you used to be. Please I hate it when you act fake. " I said. 

" Okay , sorry. " he said and with that I was back on my own. Waiting for a certain someone to open the door with opened arms. I feel so sorry for Finn now he probably thinks he has done something wrong. 

- Finn's POV - 

I walked up the stairs. I needed to talk to Ally and Rosie. Mostly Ally and say sorry to her. I looked over to see if Ally's door was shut but it wasn't it was open. With two people in the door way. One was Ally. I am guessing and the other Jack. I couldn't believe her , she was going to tell Jack that she has her memory , tell him what happened in the accident  and who nearly killed her three times. 

The only person I could talk to is Rosie. I guess but I really didn't want to. I hate her with a passion ! When she is ready I will see her. I am not wasting my spare time on her. What was I going to do today ? Well first I need a shower to wash the flirty me off and bring back the serious one. 

- Jack's POV - 

I had to tell Rosie Ally knew. We were fucked otherwise. I came out of Ally's room with one goal. Tell Rosie. I saw her door was still closed from me sneakily stepping out of her room. I went up to it and took a deep breathe in and knocked. " Yeah ? " She said. I think she knew it was me.