Hospital Love !! Dramatic Stuff

- Jack's POV -

Since that kissing stuff happened with Rosie I can't get her out of my head. She is there or here. I think I might haven fallen in love. I think it was love at first sight for me. I know people don't believe it but I guess if you love them you can't let them go. You've got to keep them close to your chest like cards.

I walked down the stairs. I was just about to when someone grabbed my wrist making me turn around. Its my girl. Rosie. " Hey." I said putting my arms around her waist. She moved out of my reach " Finn could walk in on us whenever. " She said sounding worried and scared.

" Who cares I love you and you love me right ? " I asked. I knew this was true.

" But Finn loves me to. " She said. This was also true.

" Has he spoke to you recently ? " I asked because Finn hasn't talked to me in aggess. We need a good bro catch up thinking about it.

" Nope , have you ? " She said asking me back. I shoke my head in reply.

" Do you thinking something is up with him ? " I asked because he has been like this with another girl and then didn't talk to me , mum and dad for like 2 months. " Jack , don't speak like that. You making him sound depressed which hes not. " She said. Slapping me around the head whilst saying this. " Shall we check on him ? " She asked. Being scared as something bad might of happened to him or he has found out about me and Rosie's little kiss. I nodded at the idea whilst trying to get the bad thoughts out my head so I was positive for Finn.

We walked towards Finn's door. There was no sound. " Wait , Rosie. " I whispered.

" What ? " she whispered back. After she said this I kissed her cheek and looked at her with cheeky smile. She gave me a smile back. After having a little moment. I knocked the door and moved my arm away from Rosie's little body. " Finn " We both said together. Another cutie little moment together. " Come in." We heard a loud voice coming through the gap of the door.

We opened the door and walked in after it. " Hey , are you okay Finn ? " I asked. Looking at him.

" Yeah , I am fine. " He said. Sounding happy but why has he been avoiding us. I looked at Rosie and gave her look saying give me and him privacy. We need a deep conversation. She walked out and the door followed after her. " Tell me the truth fine . Now your girlfriend has gone out of the room. " I don't know why but I felt a little proud about calling her his girlfriend when really she is more mine then his now.

" Literally I am fine. Just been hooked on stuff. That's all " He said. I wanted to know more then he was telling me.

" Like.... " I said. I came and sat next to him on the bed so I could hear better and he could whisper just in case Rosie was listening through the door. Knowing her she probably is. Nosy biatch ! " Well 2 weeks ago. Ally moved her finger and I have just been thinking about stuff. Nothing at all. No need to worry about your big brother. " He said. Trying to comfort me.

" Wait ...... Did you say that Ally moved her finger ? " I said in a confused tone because she is in a coma and she moved her finger. What does this mean ? Is she going to wake up soon ? I think I will see her later. " Can we see her later because then I might be able to see it happen myself. " I said. Wanting to see if it was true or he was just dreaming it. " Jack , I wasn't dreaming it. It happened there and then but if you don't believe me as a brother. Then you are fucked if it happens in front of your eyes. " He said.

"Fine. We are going whether you like it or not. " I said. I knew he hate me for saying that.

- 3 Hours Later -

It was ten o'clock in the morning. We were in the car , half asleep. When did we think this was a good idea ? No idea. We found a parking space. Easily because it was so early in the morning. I was driving and Rosie was sleeping on Finn's lap. Awrh. So cute when she is sleeping.