3 Years Before The Accident . Dress Shopping Continued !

A/N :Sorry about it going on two chapters but i thought it would be easier to read an the one before might be too long for people. So I hope you enjoy reading this. Love ya Ally ! X

- Ally's POV -

It is twelve o'clock. We are waiting for Rosie to get ready as she always takes the longest to get changed and be ready. I was watching TV in between the two twins. It was two hours ago since I last spoke to Jack and Finn. Someone had to start conversation as it was getting worse every second.

" Sooo, How you boys doing ? " Don't judge me it was a start of conversation. They both huffed at the question. Has something happened ? Was it because of me ? " Boys. Whats up ? Has something happen ? Is it because of me ? Because I will leave if it is or if you don't give me an answer I will leave so one of you speak up or I will leave without you guys ! ? " Now I was in a mood with these twins. Normally they are always chatting but today was a different day to the others and I don't like these days. One of them spoke

" Ally . I am sorry to say this but it is you " Now this is were I started to cry. I am so sensitive when it comes to feelings. They continued " We both know this hurts you but Me and Finn had an argument about earlier." Now I was even more upset. I wish that never actually happened. Well I do but if it was going to cause this much shit. I wish it would of never happened. " And we want to be your friend still. Nothing would break that but - "

Just when they were going to explain Rosie came down and said " I am ready to go biatchs." I put a positive smile over my face. Why did boys have to be so confusing ?

Two hours later and we were in a prom dresses shop. This was exciting me from when I started school . To be a princess , to be all pretty an wear a big dress which stood out from the crowd. We went into a shop called "DressingPod"

We walked in to be welcomed by two lovely ladies and the sparkles in the corner of my eye lighting up the whole room with different colours making it more exciting for me as I always wanted to be a princess for once. Me and Rosie went separate ways with one boy with each girl. Half way through the dress trying on we would swap boys. Me and Rosie left each other in the ladies hands. The one I had was called Dawn. I brought Jack with me as it would be awkward between me and Finn. This early on from what happened earlier. Plus Jack was going to be my "date". We picked four dresses which would suit my skin colour and hair colour or my style.

The First dress was a lavender , sky blue and a little bit of pink showing but only like a little bit. It was the style I was aiming for. Floor length and big from the waist down. The waist ban was covered in crystals and then the crystals starting spreading out to make it look like the crystals were floating down. This dress was perfect for me but I do like the others too. I think Jack liked this one because he was speechless when it came for his opinion. I laughed at him , all he did was give me one of his cheeky smiles.

The second dress was a red one. This time but it was so much different to the other one like this one has 1 strap and it is falling rhinestones and then on the left breast there are big and small rhinestones. For a belt there are some rhinestones on the side making a triangle which has collected all the material from the bottom to make it look like it is falling from the waist down diagonally and slowly falling on to the ground.

When i walked out in this one, Jack said, "It looked good but not like the other one as that has more colour and suited you more." I smiled at that. He is like a girl but boy wise he knows what is wrong with me ? or what I like or suit. I just love him brother wise. Why can't he be my brother ?

The others really weren't really me because one was pink. Pink is to girly for me anyway. The other one was black and white which I didn't mind but if Jack was my date. He said he wanted to be a bright person. So really it was his fault if he didn't go with me because he could of wore anyway colour tie or bow tie.

It was Finn's choice now my lavender colour one or my purple one. I liked both of them as they were right up my street and they both suited me. Very much. They both swapped. When Finn walked in. I was happy to see his cheerful, happy face on him not like earlier when he looked guilty and depressed. Do you think Finn regretted nearly locking lips with me ? I currently feel guilty and he is not even going out with someone.

When I tried my first dress on. Finn looked at me. He looked at Dawn and he said " Can I speak to her in private ? " I had a questioned face. I hate it when he does this. Dawn walked out and found something to do whilst she was waiting for the all clear. Finn walked up to me and his hands around my waist. No kissing again please Mr. Harries. I thought. He said " No " Did I do that again like I always do with Jack when I speak my mind. I was confused again. Finn smiled cheeky. He asked " Do you want to dance ? " Like they did in the olden days. I think he liked this dress or why would he be asking me to dance in the changing rooms. I had a huge grin on my face and he took that as a yes and started to slow dance with me. We were dancing to nothing. Just our heart beats. We probably danced for about 10 minutes until a stranger walked in with an awkward face when she realized. At least it wasn't Jack again or he would think something was up. Me and Finn broke away to find both of us laughing at the stranger who was gone now. I think Finn liked this dress.

- Finn's POV -

She looked beautiful. I thought i loved Rosie . Do I love Ally or Rosie ? Could We Be More ? Friends Or Love Life ?