Home Is Wherever I'm With You.

- Ally's POV - 

Today was the day of all the excitement. I was going home and live with the twins and Rosie. My old roommates. This is how far I remember. I don't remember who Finn is or why I am at hospital until Jack told me. I hope my memory comes back and I can be my normal self , people won't be different around me and act fake. The only one what hasn't acted fake is Jack. He was being normal and that's why I feel more close to him I think. 

The boys and Rosie are picking me up soon. I know what we will be doing later which is going to have films , popcorn , maybe a girly chat and a flirt with Finn. I liked today. I think it will be the best day of my life expect from getting married , of course. 

I was in my comfortable clothes which consist of a Jack Harries baggy top which I loved and a pair of jeans which were also baggy and then converse for shoes. The nurse came in on me thinking a little bit to hard. " You excited to be going ? " She asked. I nodded. I didn't know her name but if my eyes would focus it looked like it was Elizabeth. " What you doing tonight when you leave ? " She asked. Whats with the 21 questions. Is she trying to past time away ? " Movie night and relax basically catch up on the things , I have missed really. " I said sounding like a 5 year old going to Disneyland. I didn't want to sound rude but really I wanted to have time on my own. " I understand. See you some when later in life. " Elizabeth said. " I didn't mean to say that out loud , it's just my brain likes to speak before it thinks. " I said. I heard a laugh down the hallway. Was this the nurse or Jack ? 

- An hour later - 

I heard footsteps. Tones of them all different sounds. Since I have been in the coma listening to peoples voices and footsteps , I can tell which one is which. The close one was Jack followed by Rosie and then at the end dragging his feet's was Finn. I think. Now I can't remember if Finn was the one who kept on talking to me or it was someone else called Finn , probably that so I have two friends called Finn. Wow ! This is going to be confusing. 

The first person to walk in was Jack with his cheeky smile. " You ready to go ? " He said and as he said this they all stopped behind him waiting for my answer to his question. " YEPPP !! " I shouted. " Come on let's go ! " I said and as I was doing this I jumped off the bed. Ouch ! That hurt. " Are you okay ? " Finn and Jack said in unison. 

" No. I think my legs are Jelly " I said. They both came to my rescue leaving Rosie in the middle of the doorway. " Shall I pick her up or should we get a wheelchair ?" Finn asked Jack who was at the other side of me. " I am going to be fine , just let my feet get use to the solid ground. " I said but Jack spit back the words of " No , let Finn carry you to the car. " Really ? A stranger lift me up which could lead into touching my bum" Why can't it be you Jack ? " I asked. That sounded mean. " Sorry Finn , but I don't know who you are. You understand right ? " I asked but he ignored me and started lifting me off the ground. 

- Finn's POV - 

Why doesn't she know who I am ? I have told her billion of times. She always calls me Finn to so she remembers the name just not me as a person. I guess. She was in her thoughts when she asked a harsh question towards my brother " Why can't it be Jack ? " Now , this burnt my throat. I couldn't bite back. First impressions always counts and my first impression from Ally would probably be what a bitch ! If i bit back. Then she said " Sorry Finn , but I don't know who you are. You understand right ? " The only problem was that I didn't understand why she was being so harsh towards me. I understand why she doesn't know me but still she is being a little harsh. Okay lot more harsh then I thought she would have been. 

I had no choice. I just had to okay. I picked her up in a bridal way. She didn't realized until she was off the ground completely. She looked at me with a little shocked and more of WTF dude ! I walked out with her in my arms with the other two following. I heard some muttering from Ally's mouth but mostly from the " couple " behind me. " What you saying little lady " I whispered. I looked at her with a serious look. " Nothing. " She said. It was defiantly something and I will find out either way. Watch out Ally ! I thought.