Chapter 4

The following day, everyone reached Kai's house on time. There was a cheerful aura that radiated from these children as they stood by the door. Tea gave a push to the door bell, while Tom smirked, "Guess we're in for some adventure."

"Sure hope so." Tea cheerfully said.

Just then Kai appeared on the door. He had specs on while his jet black hair was upshot in a cool mahogany look.

"Been reading?"Sara teased him.

"Yeah, it has something to do with our holidays this winter." Kai remarked.

He ushered his friends inside. Mr. and Mrs. Seto were seated on the lounge. All of them greeted the elderly couple. The couple was very happy to see Kai and his friends together as they loved his friends very much.

"Have fun kids." Mrs. Seto gestured them to proceed.

Kai led them to his room, which was almost a hall, clean, tidy and well furnished. There was a HD tv facing the bed.The room had a cozy appearance.

"Can I watch the tv?" Tom joked.

Kai raised an eyebrow.

Maria lightly hit him on the head and muttered, "Jerk!"

"Hey, I was just kidding." Tom pouted and looked away.

"After we finish, you may do so." Kai said as he sat down beside Sara.

He stroked Kai on the back and said, "That's my buddy. He's not like you Maria."

Maria muttered a "humph" and sat across from him.

They sat down on the sofas and started discussing their plans.

*A/N: Well any guesses what they are going to do?? Hint: It's not going to be anything that simple kids do.

*