It's a bangar.|| D. Luh

"Thank you Nate for picking Dristan up, from school." I thank him.

"No problem Y/n, she's my god daughter I will always have time for you and her." Nate hugs me. "You're my sister." He adds kissing my head.

"Thank you uncle Nate." Dristan hugs Nate's legs.

"Is my beautiful baby girl already home?" Derek stands out in the door way.

"Yes daddy." Dristan runs to Derek.

"What did you learn in school baby girl?" Derek asks Dristan.

"I learn a new song." Dristan says. "They aren't as good as daddy's and uncle Nate's!" She says fiddling with her fingers.

"She knows when it's a banger. She's gifted." Nate says fist bumping Derek.

"How did the song go?" Nate asks Dristan.

*

"Mommy, mommy can we go out with daddy to buy ice cream?" Dristan comes running into the kitchen.

"What does daddy say?" I ask.

"Daddy says yes ma." Derek says walking in.

"Let's grab a sweater and we'll go." I say.

*
I connect my phone the the aux cord and a Sammy song comes on, then Derek and Nate song eyes low comes on.

"That's a banger dude!" Dristan screams point at us. My eyes widen and I turn to look at her. I turn to look at Derek and he shrugs.

"Baby I don't think you should be saying that." I tell her.

"Why daddy and uncle Sammy and uncle Nate and uncle Swazzy and uncle Tez, uncle Jay and uncle G are always saying it." She asks. "Even daddy says it." She points at Derek.

"Baby but those are adult worlds, they aren't for little kids." I tell her.

"Alright, sorry mommy." Dristan says.

*

Derek and I are on our way to pick up Dristan from school. I park the car and Derek and I make our way to the schools yard to get Dristan. We wait until they call Dristan for us.

"May I have a word with you two about Dristan?" Teacher Melanie asks.

"Yeah, sure." I look down at Dristan and she's holding on to Derek like if her dear life was counting on it.

"I'm not sure where Dristan gets this vocabulary, but she won't stop saying 'that's a banger dude.' or 'that's not a banger dude.' While I'm teaching my lesson and while the kids are in recess. I would appreciate if you guys have a word with her that it's not right to use that type of language during school. She used it on one of her classmates today and made him cry, I had to sit her apart from the class. I don't like pulling kids apart so I would appreciate it if you guys, her parents would have a word with her." She says

"I'll make sure to have a word with her, thank you for informing us." I say.

"Thank you, have a nice day." She says walking away. I turn to look at Dristan and Derek high five.

"Let's go." I tell them. I walk ahead of them but I could still hear them talking.

"Mommy is grumpy?" Dristan asks.

"Just let her cool off." Derek tell her. "We don't want her turning into a monster and eating us." Derek says causing Dristan to laugh.

*

"Dristan, baby can I have a word with you?" I ask her.

"Yes mommy." She makes her way towards me.

"What did you do that made teacher Melanie pull you aside?" I ask her.

"I'm sorry mommy." She says looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Dristan don't give me those eyes and now tell me what did you that made teacher Melanie pull you aside?" I ask her.

"I said something I wasn't suppose to say. Mommy, I'm sorry." She says.

"What did you say?" I ask her again.

"I said that the song a kid was singing wasn't a banger." She says. I raise my right eyebrow. "I'm sorry." She says giving me puppy eyes.

"What are you not going to do again?" I ask.

"I'm not going to say adult words." She says.

"She was saying adult words?" Derek asks walking into the living room.

"Yes." Dristan says. "I'm sorry papa." She runs and hugs Derek's legs. Derek pulls her up and hug her.

"I just don't want to hear my babygirl say adult words." Derek kisses her check. Dristan nods her head. I smile at them.

"I was actually about to ask you guys if you guys want to go to Nate's house he's having a cool out." Derek says.

"Uncle Nates, Uncles Nates." Dristan says. I nod my head.

"I guess that's a yes." Derek says.

"Let's go!" Dristan says.

"She's so impatient." Derek says.

"Just like her father." I add on walking past him, he smacks my ass causing to turn around and give him the look meaning he can't do that in front of Dristan. He just laughs.

Words//813//
I got the banger from Logan Paul while watching I think his snap or his videos. I enjoyed this one hopefully you did too! Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you'd like to! Thank you for all the love and support y'all have shown me and don't forget to check out my other books and the continuation of this book OGOC & Freshlee imagines 2.0
Updated: September 29, 2016