Rupp break up

So Dillon and I broke up like some weeks ago. It's hard since we share some of the same fans and friends, they keep tweeting at me to get back with him.

"Now guys please welcome my very good friend Y/n." that was my cue to go on stage and sing along side with gnash.

"Hello you guys! Canada what's good?" I ask into the mic. I hear people cheering and I hear someone scream gnash & you baby.

"Gnash they think you're good!" I laugh.

"They think so are you." Gnash winks causing the crowd to go crazy.

"Y'all ain't ready for the song we're going to preform." Gnash says.

"I used to be so happy
But without you here I feel so low
I watched you as you left but I can never seem to let you go
'Cause once upon a time you were my everything
It's clear to see that time hasn't changed a thing." I sang, we're doing a cover on Never Forget You by Zara Larsson & MNEK

"Thank   you   guys!" I make out through breaths, after the song finishes.

"Y/n! We should be the one thanking you." Gnash says.

"Whys that?" I ask.

"Cause you're an amazing person, we're so lucky to have you." Gnash says hugging me.

"Thank you. Gnash you're amazing brother. I love you guys too." I say.

After the show gnash and I decided to go out for drinks.

"Currently at the hotel bar." I make a snap. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Guys Y/n is the cutest little thang ever." Gnash says kissing my cheek and with that the snap ends.

"Post it. We look cute." Gnash says. I post it captioning it "@gnash 💕😩✊🏼".

"Guys gnash is so annoying." I laugh and kiss his check.

"You love me." He says.

"Mhmh sure I do." I laugh.

"Y/n loves me." Gnash makes a snap.

"Of course." I laugh.

"I just got a text that there's a party." Gnash say.

"Let's go!" I say.

Once we arrived at the party gnash and I made our way to the kitchen.

"You know who's party this is?" I ask.

"Yeah a friend of mine.
Damion." He says.

"Cool." I say. I grab pineapple juice and mix it with some Malibu.

"Dillon did you see her ass?!?" I hear someone say.

"Yeah I mean it was alright." I hear Dillon say, shit Dillon. Y/n move! Fuckien leave idiot, but I can't I'm stuck. I finally get my feet to move, I start walking out  of the kitchen.

"Did that look like Y/n?" I hear Dillon ask.

"Bro you're going crazy. Get laid." I'm assuming his friend said. I start look for gnash, where tf is he? I know recommend to the party but did you really have to disappear?

"Are you Y/n?" Some girl asked.

"Yeah." I say awkwardly.

"Gnash is looking for you. He's in the back." She walks away.

I finally made to the back. I see gnash surrounded by a group of guys and girls, I make my way toward him.

"Y/n." He motion me to go to him.

"Gnash." I smile.

"Guys this is Y/n." He introduces me. They greet me.

"He's here." I whisper.

"Did he see you?" He asks.

"No I left, but I heard him ask the person he was with if it was me." I say.

"Well don't show him he still affects you." He says.

"Does it have alcohol?" I glance at his cup.

"Yes. It's-" I grab the cup from drown it down.

"Y/n that was mine!" He laughed.

"Was." I said causing the group to laugh.

"You're hilarious Y/n." The girl from earlier says. I give her a smile. "I'm Emily by the way." She giggles.

"Y/n-wait you already know that." I embarrass myself in front of everyone.

I made my way to the kitchen to get a drink. Gnash and I really need to get back to our hotel.

"Y/n?" I hear Dillon ask. I turn around and face him.

"Dillon." I smile.

"What ar-never mind that stupid question." He says.

"I'm here with gnash." I walk away.

"Ohh, can we talk?" He follows me.

"About?" I look for something to drink.

"Us." He responds.

"There isn't an us, Dillon. In fact there hasn't been us for a cool while now." I grab a water bottle and take a sip.

"Y/n." He gets closer to me.

"What?" I look up to meet his eyes. He leans in, his lips are the same, he taste like alcohol though. I part my lips a bit more so his tongue could explore mouth. He's tongue thrust into mine causing me to moan. My hands find a way to his manhood and grab it causing him to moan into my mouth.

"Jump." He says.

"Let's go back to my hotel room." I pull away.

"Alright." He smirks. I quickly text Gnash that I was leaving him with Dillon and not to stop by in the morning.

I woke up to someone leaving soft trials of kisses. I feel lips on my neck, then biting and sucking causing me to moan. I turn around to face Dillon.

"Good morning." I kiss him.

"Good morning Princess." He grips my ass.

"I bet my ass is better than the one girl from last night." I grab his friend, I stork him causing him to moan.

"Totally baby girl." He grips my ass.

Words//922//
I couldn't stop FUCKIEN LAUGHING WHILE I WROTE THIS ONE. 😂😂😂. Idk I got the case of the the giggles. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABYGIRL WendyrojasC6
Updated: July 03, 2016