Sugar buns || D. Rupp

"Hey guys what's up, today I am doing a Q&A but with a special guest!" I say. "Come on in!" I smile widely.

"It's my boyfriend!" I scream. My boyfriend Dillon walks into the camera frame and takes a seat next to me.

"Hey guys." Dillon waves.

"So Nellypoo asks how did we start dating?" I say looking at Dillon.

"She was my friend and then cuffed her." He smirks.

"BabyAngel asks who wears the pants in the relationship?" I smirk. "Obviously I do since he's wearing shorts." I stand up showing my jeans causing Dillon to laugh.

"Babycaxe asks pineapple or Apple?" I ask. "Mine is red apple but I would have to go with pineapple." I smile.

"Fruit cup." Dillon smirks.

"Rebel." I grin at him.

"Allynana asks do you guys have any pet names for each other? Ily mom and dad goals." I say. "I love you too and thank you. Dillon what are our pet names?" I ask.

"Well the basics are baby and babe, I call her ma of mami a lot or sugar buns cause of her fat ass." He says making a round motion with his hands. "What do you call me ma?" He grins at me.

"Babe, baby, baby boy, and he sometimes calls me baby girl or my girl which drives me insane." I smile.

"She also calls me daddy." He says chuckling. I smack him.

"Okay next question." I smile at the camera.

"I want to asks the next question." He say.

"Ask it." I say.

"This one is from Blupblup asks name one thing you like and dislike about each other." He smiles.

"One thing I like a lot about Dillon is everything but if I had to pick, it's when he listens to me when I'm talking, he shows he's interested or he's really good at acting." I smile.

"Awe ma." He pulls me closer to him and pecks my lips.

"The thing I dislike is he will sometimes make jokes around the wrong timing but I don't really dislike at the same time since it makes it fun." I say. "What's one thing you like and dislike about me?" I ask him.

"You guys are probably going to get me killed." Dillon says making a scared face. "But since y'all want to know. I'm start off with what I don't like, I don't like that you always want to win all our arguments." He says. "But I like how when you know you're right you won't stop until you make the person realize they're in the wrong and you're right." He says all cute and everything.

"Aren't you a cute thing baby." I peck his lips.

*

"Well guys this is all for the video! I love you guys all, don't forget to give the video a like, comment something nice and share if you'd like. AND SPEAD POSITIVE VIBES." I say doing a thumbs up. "Also all my social media will be down, along with my boyfriends." I smile making gestures below." I say and end the video.

"It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be." Dillon says.

"I told you it's not." I wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips. "You did great. Thanks babe." I smile.

"No problem ma." He pecks my lips.

Words//554//
It's a new month, omg guys! I got SHAWNS ALBUM WELL PREORDER SINCE I FINALLY PUT MONEY IN MY BACK ACCOUNT AND OMG IM EXCITED AF.
Updated: September 01, 2016