Ex diss?||S.Wilk

The girl he knew, she's long gone. That's what many articles read. With the new album I've released, people have gone crazy.

Idiots is all I have to say. I don't think it's cause of that, maybe since I am more open in the album. Since my break with him.

I look down at my phone, I have a message from my older brother Leo.

From Leo:
I heard your album little sister

To Leo:
What do you think?

From Leo:
Honest opinion?

To Leo:
The truth and only the truth.

From Leo:
It's fuckien amazeballs! I love it, you just quoted one of your song lyrics.

To Leo:
Thank you. Thank you. I am glad you liked it!

From Leo:
I am proud of you little sister! I'll talk to you later, I'm about to enter.

To Leo:
Alright.

They are finishing up my make and hair, since I am doing an interview on me releasing the album.

"Today we have someone very special everyone please welcome Y/n Y/l/n with a big round of applause

"Today we have someone very special everyone please welcome Y/n Y/l/n with a big round of applause." Ellen says. I walk in on stage, I wave and hear some of the people scream once I appear.

"Hello Ellen." I kiss her cheek and hug then I take a seat.

"Look at you Y/n." She smiles.

"I could say the same thing." I smile.

"How are you doing?" She asks.

"I am doing fine, how about you?" I ask.

"Wonderful." She smiles.

"So your album it's wow. We can see some changes, wow." She fans her self. "What inspired you or who inspired you?" She asks.

"Just everything that was going on in my life. I just let the people hear me out." I say. "There was this one person who pushed me to my limit, he knew I had more he wanted more. Sadly I lost that someone earlier this year, he saw me grow up, he raised me, my grandpa." I say.

"They're rumors saying that in this album you actually dedicate a song to him, is that true?" Ellen asks.

"Yeah, I did. He was one of my best friends. He was the one who actually got me into music, he use to say 'when you feel like no one is hearing you, let the music speak to them. Let that be your voice.' I used that in one of my songs." I say.

"The album actually dropped yesterday." Ellen says."You guys will actually leave with a copy today." She says to the crowd.

"What was something you enjoyed about the album?" She asks. "Was there someone you absolutely loved that you collaborated with?" She asks.

"Yes, NF he was one of the other people who I actually understood what I was trying to voice, we had gotten in a fight and he came over to my house and we just wrote it down." I say.

"You did come out with him in another version of his song I Just Wanna Know, how does that feel?" She asks.

"To start with, I love his music. That song it spoke to me, especially with everything that was going on. He just said hey I am doing a remix but with me in it, since he felt like I was right to sing that part." I say.

"People are saying you dissed your ex Sammy Wilkinson in this album is that true?" She asks.

"People can take it as they want." I say. "I mean he's an ex for a reason but I don't tend to diss people, if I don't like them I just pretend they don't exist." I smile.

"Is it hard since you guys have the same group of friends?" She asks.

"It's alright." I say.

"So Y/n I have a good game we'll play. It's never have I ever." She smiles.

"Alright never have I ever been skinny dipping?" She says. I raise I have.

"With who?" she asks.

"Someone." I smile.

"Wow, so much information. Never have I ever been cheated on." She says. I raised I never.

"At least I think not." I laugh.

"So Y/n, I have a question and I want you to answer in all honesty." She says I nod my head.

"During your tour, you were documenting the tour, there's this clip of you crying and people are saying it was cause of your break up is that true?" She asks.

"It wasn't only one thing, it was just a lot. I mean I had just recently lost my grandpa, then I was away from home, from the ones I loved. I just got really stressed out and I just felt I don't even know how to describe how I felt." I say.

"Y/n." I look up and I see him.

"Sam." I whisper.

"Congratulations." He says.

"Thank you." I smile.

"Babe." I see a girl wrapping her arms around him.

"I'm go now." I say.

"Nice seeing you again." He says.

"Likewise." I say leaving. I feel tears building up in my eyes. I am thankful for my shades. You won't cry for him, not again.

"Y/n." I look up and see some
Paps. "Hows your album going?" He asks. "How do you feel?" He asks.

"My album is going great thank hunny and I am as better I'll ever be." I smile. I get into my car and make my house.

From Best Friend:
Have you checked social media?  

To Best Friend: 
No I haven't  what's up?

From Best Friend:
People are saying you dissed Sam.

Twitter
Y/t/n:
People can believe what they want. 💁🏻

Y/t/n:
Let the music be your voice.

To best friend:
They can think they want😏

Words//953//
I like this one, it took a different turn from what I expected.
Updated: July 18, 2016