My Family|| S. Wilkinson

"Y/n I don't want to go." Sam says.

"You never want to go." I say.

"I am tired." He says laying down on our bed.

"You're always tired, we do the same thing for living." I say.

"Babe please." He says.

"Sam, please just for an hour." I plead.

"Y/n, babe please, I'm tired." He says.

"Fine." I say giving up.

"Lay with me?" He asks.

"I'm sorry but I'm tired and I have somewhere to be." I say looking through my closet.

Once I'm ready I grab my bag and my keys

"You're leaving?" I turn around to see a shirtless Sam.

"Yes. It's my family we're talking about." I say. "There's food on the stove if you get hungry." I say walking out.

*

"Hey, Happy birthday Addi." I hug my cousin.

"Thank you Y/n." She hugs me back.

"Come on Y/n, I've seen you for the past hour sitting down. We're dancing." Addi says.

"I'm fine." I smile.

"Don't give me that bullshit." She tugs me to the dance floor.

"Yass this is the Y/n I know." Addi screams and I laugh.

"So where's Sam?" My aunt asks.

"He's been very busy lately, and was really tired." I say.

"Awe poor him. Honey take him food." She says.

"Alright." I don't put up a fight cause I will end up losing ether way.

***

I'm opening the door to mine and Sam's place and it's eleven about to be twelve. I try to be quiet as I enter. I place the food down in the kitchen island. I see a light from the living room turned on. I notice it's the tv and Sam is sleeping on the couch, he looks so uncomfortable.

"Sam wake up." I say.

"Sam come on let's get you to bed." I shake him. He rubs his eyes and sits up.

"What time is it?" He asks. I check my phone.

"It's 12:04." I say. He gets the control and turns off the tv which causes the whole living room to be pitch black. He turns on his flashlight of his phone and I do too.

"Let's get you to bed." I say. I help him out of the sofa and we walk in silence to our room. I change into my pajamas and remove my makeup.

"How was it?" He asks.

"It was alright, they asked for you." I say.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yeah, my aunt Blanca did." I say.

"The one who supposably doesn't like me?" He asks confused.

"Yeah, she even told me to bring you food and poor you." I say laying in bed. He pulls me closer to him and kisses me.  

"Wow. What a surprise. I'm sorry I didn't go with you." He says.

"It's okay." I peck his lips.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yeah, it hit me later that you've been working nonstop and I was being selfish, so I am sorry." I say.

"You're forgiven. Now give me kiss." He says. I peck his lips teasingly.

"Babe." He warns.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"Don't do that." He says.

"What? This?" I peck his lips again.

"Y/n." He whines. "You drive me insane." He says.

"I'm glad." I was going for a peck to tease him but I couldn't since I really want to kiss him but I really want to tease him.

"I love you." Is the last thing I hear him say before drifting off into deep sleep.

Words//581//
Today I woke up to a message from one of you asking me why I don't do Sammy imagines and guys I try to have a equal amount for all the boys. Here's the Sammy one, hopefully you enjoyed don't forget to vote, comment and share if you'd like.
Updated: August 26, 2016