Miss you

The song you would over play that when you're gone for a while he starts playing cause he misses you.

Derek(papi):
Víveme by Laura Pausini, the song is in Spanish since you know Spanish. You would over play it, he doesn't know what it says but he plays it cause he thinks of you.

Dillon(dj Ruppy):
And Run by He Is We, he played since you liked He Is We a lot and totally fell in love with the song the first time you heard it.

Jack G(gilisk'):
You & I by Greyson Chance you absolutely love Greys music, You and I makes you thinks of him. He hears it when on tour cause it makes him feel close to home.

Jack J(johnson):
Confident by Justin B feat Chance the Rapper, you would sing it no matter where your at. You will sing and dance it for him when he is stressed out or just for fun. He listens to it when on tour, stressed out or he missed you cause of whatever reason.

John(swazz):
Just Friends? By BlackBear feat. Nylo. You would sing it out when you guys would drive, or just around the house you would sing to him. He plays it when he's sad or on tour with the boys or leaves to visit his family or vise versa.

Nate(skate):
Always Be Together by Little Mix, you love Littlw Mix and it was your song. You would dance to it around the house, or when you were cooking, Nate remembers walking into you dancing to it in the living room when he had left for stupid by forgot his wallet so he came back and found you dancing. He plays it on tour when he misses you or you guys had a fight or when you leave to visit your family or he leaves to visit his family.

Sammy(big daddy wilk):
All About Us' by He Is We feat Owl City. You love He Is We and Owl City and once you heard the song you feel in love with it, when you got with Sam it made you think of you too, also to him. He loves playing it when he's away from home on tour or just visiting his family and you couldn't come.

Words//385//
Today I posted early cause I don't know if I'm get service where I am going to the river. But happy Sunday! Enjoy!
Updated: July 10, 2016