Last Time?||J. Johnson

"Jack we can't do this." I pull away from a kiss.

"Is it cause of him?" He asks.

"Yes. It is." I say. "Also cause it's not fair for you." I say.

"This will be the last time." He pulls me into a kiss.

"Promise this will be our last time!" I pull away.

"Fine, I promise." He kisses me harder. Jesus Christ.

"Thank you." I whisper. "Make me yours for the last time." I say.

"Wow that was amazing." I say panting out.

"Yeah." Jack breaths out.

"I should probably leave." I say getting up.

"So I guess this is goodbye." Jack says.

"We can be friends but this can't happen Jack. I can't do this to him nor you." I say say putting my clothes back on.

"I'm miss this." He squeeze my butt and kisses me passionately.

"Jack, it's for the best." I say.

Days later Jacks p.o.v.

"Jack? You alright man?" Jack asks.

"Yeah. I am. Yah know just missing her." I say.

"You were really hooked on her?" He asks in confirmation.

"Yeah, but she had him. She still does." I say.

"Boys, there's an invitation to both of you." Gilinskys girl Madison says.

Rayn invites you to his Annual dinner.
Hosts Ryan and Y/n.
Dinner 7-12

"I guess she invited us and we have a plus one for both of us." Jack says.

"Yeah." I whisper.

Y/n p.o.v

"Wow babe you absolutely looking stunning

"Wow babe you absolutely looking stunning." Ryan says.

"Thank you. You look good too." I smile. It's been months since I stop seeing Jack and honestly I miss him. It's for the best. 

I been holding a smile and standing by Ryan for a while. I've been seeing if guest need anything. I look myself in the mirror, I need to break things with Ryan, I can't be with him.

"I want to thank everyone for coming to this dinner, I have someone I want to thank so much." Ryan begins his toast. Oh god let be anyone but me. "She's such an amazing, wonderful and loving human being. My girlfriend Y/n." He
makes me go up with him and stand by him. He kisses me as soon as I'm up there. I scan the room and see Jack our eyes make contact. "Thank you Y/n for the years you've stayed. You're my best friend I also want to thank all the workers who stand by me." He holds me while saying this. "And today we have two special guest so give it up for Jack and Jack." He says which takes me by surprise. I see them make their way up to the stage. "They'll be preforming some songs for us, of their own." He says.

"You didn't tell me Jack and Jack we're going to preform." I say.

"I know how much you like their music and wanted to surprise you." He says.

"You're so sweet." I kiss him.

"Y/n." I hear Madison call for me.

"Yes?" I ask politely.

"This dinner is great." She says.

"Thank you, Ryan try's a lot with the whole dinner." I say.

"Can I steal her for a minute?" Gilinsky asks.

"Go for it." I take a sip of the champagne.

"You shouldn't be drinking you're underage." I hear his voice.

"I think you should be drinking ether in that case." I smile.

"Bad boy." He says causing me to laugh.

"How have you been?" I ask.

"Alright, you?" He asks.

"I've been okay." I smile.

"Any new projects?" He asks.

"Yeah, a lot actually." I smile. "You?" I ask.

"Yeah." He smirks. "You're one of them." He says by my ear.

"Jack." I warn. I turn to see Ryan laughing with some of his friends.

I spent my night talking to Jack and checking up on guests.

***

"Ryan can we talk?" I ask.

"Yeah sure what's up babe?" He enters the living room.

"I don't think I can keep living like this, it isn't fair for you nor me." I say. "I don't feel the same, not as I did in the binging of our relationship." I say.

"How long?" He asks. "How long have you been feeling this way?" He asks.

"For a long time." I whisper.

"I'm glad you told me, cause I felt like my flame was dying." He says. "I actually meet someone." He says. "We didn't do anything, but I been trying to tell you." He breaths outs.

"I'm glad. I just want you happy." I smile as I take my clothes.

Its been a couple of months of Ryan's and I break up, and I want to focus on me and my music and projects. Now I am here in front of Jack's door steps. I knock and wait impatiently.

"Y/n?" Jack asks confused.

"Can we talk?" I ask. He lets me in.

"Do you want anything to drink?" He ask. I shake my head.

"I like you a lot Jack, and I'm going to say it. I broke up with Ryan a couple of months ago but I wanted to focus on me. I like you so much and I want you and me to happen but I want to fair to you, I want to be yours but all yours." I say. "Would you Jack Johnson would like to go on a date with me?" I ask.

"I like you too Y/n and I would love to go on a date with you." He kisses me.

Words//915//
Idk what I wrote. My mind is everywhere.
Updated: August 23, 2016