Mine.|| J. Swift

"Is that all you would like?" The girl flashes John a smile.

"Yes thank you." He says.

"This is your number, we'll take you, your order." She touches his hand, okay maybe it was an accident.

"Have a nice stay." She smiles at John. He nods with a smile and laces our fingers together. We find a table for us and Sam and his girlfriend who's my cousin Jackyln.

"Ohh yeah is that all you would like?" I mimic her voice.

"Babe. Calm down." He says.

"It's annoying." I roll my eyes.

"Haidee, look at me. I am yours. Now you know how much I like this restaurant and how much I love you so please babe calm down cause if you don't stop I will have to take you here." He smirks.

"As if." I roll my eyes.

"I love it when you're jealous." He smiles.

"Why wouldn't I be when someone flirts with what's mine." I rest my head on his chest.

"I'm all yours." He says which causes me to smile.

"Is that all you would like?" I look to see my cousin laughing her ass off.

"Did she flirt with Sam?" I ask.

"Yeah, it was hilarious." She laughed.

"How?" I ask.

"Cause Sam was trying to be polite and stuff and I said my boyfriend and I would like two Rubin New Yorker sandwich please and thank you." She laughs "Her face fell once I said my boyfriend." She says.

"Do you remember how we met?" John asks.

"Yes, it was amazing. I thought you were the hottest." I smile.

"I found you one of the cutest fans ever." He says.

"Awe babe." I kiss him.

"So how was your guys trip to Mexico?" Jacklyn asks.

"It was amazing." John says.

"Yes, I got to see my aunts, uncles and grandparents." I smile.

"How did it feel like traveling with Haidee's family?" Sam asks.

"It was amazing, and since her parents know around even though they live here. I didn't really feel like a tourist or felt like I look like one." He says.

"Haidee you never told me how your parents took you dating someone out of our race." Jacklyn says.

"They took it well, but it was harder for me since I am a family girl and communication with my parents is important and just the fact that he's learning and picking up Spanish to talk to my parents is amazing and very sweet of him." I say.

"How cute." She says. "I'm scared for how my parents will react." She says.

"I feel you, you should see how John and my dad talk. It's quiet funny, my father and him will literally speak Spanglish. My dad will speak some Spanish and English and so will John." I say.

"Did you feel like an outsider on your trip to Mexico since her family speaks full on Spanish?" Sam asks.

"At times, but I got a hang it of it. I learned a bit." John says.

"Ice latte and Rubin New Yorker sandwich." She places my food and John's down.

"Babe try this." John says giving me some of his drink.

"It's good." I say.

"Where do you guys plan on traveling on next?" Sam asks

"Our next trip is actually with John's family which I am excited for." I smile. "I'm also nervous. What about you and Sam?" I ask.

"We're still looking." She says.

"Where do you want our next honey moon to be at?" John asks.

"I don't know, Hawaii?" I ask.

"Again?" He asks. "How about France, Rome, Greece? Japan?" He asks.

"With you anywhere." I kiss him.

"I got that on tape! It's going on my vlog!" Jacklyn says.

"Hello." Two girls come up to us.

"Hey." We wave smiling.

"Can we take a picture with you guys?" One of them asks.

"Yeah." Swazz says.

"Can I have an individual picture with Haidee and Jacklyn?" They asks.

"Yeah." I smile.

"You and Swazz are relationship goals." One of the says.

"Thank you babe." I smile.

"Can't wait for your guys vlog to come out." She squeals.

"I can't ether." I smile.

I see the waiter talking to John which I don't like. I see him shift his weight from foot to foot. I make my way toward him and lean on him and lace our fingers. His arms wrap around my waist pulling me in front of him and resting his chin on my head. I look to smile at the girl, she returns the smile.

"Babe are we almost leaving? My parents called that Dan is look for us. We should probably go before he gets angry with us for leaving him." I say.

"Dan and his attitude, just like his mother." He kisses my cheek.

"He gets all the charms from you." I laugh. I see that the girl left, and I turn around and kiss him. My lips find their way to his neck and I bite down and suck.

"Mine." I whisper by his ear.

"All yours." He smiles. "Now let's go before our pup gets grumpy like his mother." He pulls me towards the car.

Words//861//
Today was shitty guys, hopefully this imagine was good. Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you'd like. I'd really appreciate it, especially the feed back.
Updated: August 24, 2016