Thank you.||Jack J.

"Jack, I ask you if you could do the dishes before I left." I scream.

"I'll do it later." He says.

"Jack please. I am exhausted, can you do it now?" I ask.

"Y/n, I said I'll do it later." He says.

"Fine I'll just do it myself, cause I am pretty sure later means never in your dictionary." I huff in frustration. I am half way through finishing the dishes and the phone goes off.

"Jack can you get that please." I scream.

"It's your mother it's for you." He hold it out, I dry my hands.

"Mom?" I ask.

"Honey, it's your grandpa." She lets out a cry.

"Mom." I grab the keys off the stand.

"He wants see you, y/n hurry up please." My mom pleads.

"I'm on my way mom. Tell him to hold on for me." I say in a shakes voice.

"Y/n, what's wrong." Jack asks.

"I am leaving, my grandpa Jack." I whisper. "He needs me. I need to go." I walk out of the house.

"Let me drive, I don't think your in the right state of mind to drive." He says, I hand him the keys.

My best friend my die, I might not make it to say goodbye.

"We're here." Jack announce. I make my way out of the car. Jack is trailing behind me.

"Mom. Where is he?" I hug my mom.

"He's waiting inside for you." She says.

"Go talk to him." Jack kisses my forehead.

I make my way toward his room, once my eye land on my grandpa, he looks lifeless. I feel my eyes getting watery.

"Muñeca." My grandpa call me.(doll)

"Papa." I kiss his cheek and hug him.

"Muñeca, don't be sad if I leave." He whispers. "I know it will hurt at first, but don't be sad." He says.

"thank you papa." I kiss his hand. "For everything, I love you so much." I feel tears threatening to run down my face.

"Thank you muñeca. I love you too, I will always be with you don't forget that." He says.

"Take care of your mother and everyone for me." He barely makes out. "I love you." He whispers and I just hear the monitor go off, he's gone.

"Papa, please no." I cry.

"Mom." I cry out.

"Baby, wh-" she sees my grandpa. I see my dad wrap his arms around her.

"It's going to be okay." Jack wraps his arms around me.

"Y/n, are you sure you want to do this?" Jack asks.

"I am sure." I whisper.

"Now, we have Y/n. She'll be giving some words on our grandfather." My cousin said. I make my up in front of the podium.

"Hello." I whisper. "Before my grandpa left us, he told me not to cry, that he loved me. I am trying to be so positive about it, I am trying I think we're all trying." I say. "I can't even form sentences, Jesus Christ. I just I don't even need this." I crumble up the paper. "He was a great and loving person and I don't want to talk about the memories with him cause those are my moments with him. That's all I have to say." I whisper and make my way to my seat.

"You did great babe." Jack says.

"Really?" I cry. "Cause I feel like I failed." I say.

"Y/n can we talk." I hear my cousin Meredith say.

"What Meredith?" I ask.

"Your speech was truly touching." This bitch.

"Meredith, just shut up. Don't start things here. Not at my grandpas funeral!" I say. "You never liked him, you hated him if I remember correctly." I say.
"Don't come at me with that. You never visited him, your mother would practically drag you to visit him." I say.

"Cause you were his favorite, you were always the apple of his eye while I just the there." She says.

"He loved us all equally. You were just a bitch." I say, ohh my god why didn't I keep my mouth shut. She walks away, great now she's going to tell everyone.

"Jack can we leave him?" I ask.

"Yeah." He leads me toward the car.

Jack and I are laying down cuddling while music is playing softly in the background.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"You don't need to thank me for being here." He says.

"I shall say sorry, I was a bitch. The other night." I say.

"Y/n, stop apologizing. You asked me to wash dishes and I didn't. I should be the one saying I am sorry." He says. I kiss him. I snuggle closer to him.

"I love you so fuckien much." I hug him tighter.

"I love you so fuckien much too Y/n." He gives me a squeeze and kisses me.

Words//808//
Thank you for all the reads guys. Don't forget to Vote, comment and share if you'd liked.
Updated: August 07, 2016