Chapter 28!(:

Monday? Are you serious? Three days to hang out with him and the boys? They just came home! Well it feels like they just got home.

"Babe, how long have you boys been home?" I ask.

"Eight weeks." He replies with a sigh. Two months. Wow.

"It feels like you going on your is like going back to school. Except that your holiday's are only two days long and it's mostly you sleeping." I say sadly but with a hint of humor. I'll admit it, I hate when he goes on tour. But hey, it's pretty much what I signed up for when I became his girlfriend. Not that I signed up to become his girlfriend, it's just an expression!

"MiAsia!" Dan yelled and I looked up at him. He had a confused look on his face. So do I.

"What?" I ask.

"Did you hear anything I said?"

"If we're being completely honest, no."

"I said that I see you're trying to make me laugh, which I'm very grateful for, but I don't want to laugh. I want to stay here with my hurt girlfriend. I need to stay here." He said.

"Why do you need to stay here? I can look after myself ya know! And I know what you need. You need to go on tour, make thousands and thousands of girls happy and scream when you play that beautiful guitar, that you still need to teach me how to play by the way, and make their day when you do meet and greets. You need to make others happy in order for you to be happy. And if I know that you're happy, I'm happy. You know that!" I say trying to change his mind. I love him to pieces but I don't want him to stop going on tour just because of me.

"You're literally the best! And I'm sorry for everything that I've done to you. I know I'm not the perfect boyfriend. Hell, the perfect person! I have done a lot of things that I truly regret, all of those things deal with hurting you. And I'm completely sorry about that. But somehow in these three days, I will make it up to you."

And that's exactly what Dan did. Well today anyways. He took me out to a picnic, we basically just had a fun day. We played a bunch of games, including soccer, which he is terrible at I might add, and we even watched the sunset. We came back home and did a lot of stuff also. When we got home, Bre suggested that we would go on the international dates of the tour! I swear she has the best ideas!

-

-

"Why does everything bad happen to Bre? I feel so bad for her!" I say leaning on Dan's shoulder. We were coming home from the hospital where Bre currently was. My arm is killing me because of the stupid car accident. I remember hitting it on the window, I think it was the window, and I guess I got some glass or something in it. I'll deal with it when I get home. The car was silent. No one was talking, not like anybody didn't want to, we just didn't know what to say. I mean it's not like anyone died! But we're still all in shock. We pull up to my house and we all get out. Tyler zooms into the house. This is the second time that he had to come home without Bre. It suck and I feel so bad for them. I walk quickly into the house also, going straight to the bathroom. I take off my long sleeve shirt and see a pretty nice size gash on my arm. This is going to hurt like a bitch. I look for the tweezers because I'm going to take this glass out myself. I rub the tip of the tweezers on the gash, butting my lip so I don't scream. I find the piece of glass and slowly pull it out. I've never been one of those people who were afraid of a bloody sight because I've had cuts and bumps all the time. But this time was different. There's so much blood! I frantically look around for a wash cloth to put on this.

"Hey babe. You okay? Why's the door locked?" Dan asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I say weakly. I finally find a wash cloth and quickly put it under some cold water. I ring it out and put it right on my wound. I hiss at the pain shooting right up my arm. But whatever, I've been through worst