Chapter 8

~Breanne's POV~

When we got off the plane, we were taken to a limo which took us to our three seperate little cabins on a little island directly on the beach. "Oooh! These are cute!" I say with excitement. "And they're all the same inside so it doesn't matter who takes which house!" Dan says. "Me and Breanne call the one on the far left!" Tyler says for both of us. "Cameron and I get the one on the right!" Abby says for them. "I guess we get the middle one!" MiAsia says. We get our things and I walk in the house and I put my stuff down and I turn around to ask Tyler a question and he already has his stuff put down and he's walking towards me. Once he reaches me, he take my face in his hands and kisses me. "I missed you so much." He said quietly. He kisses me again and again. I kissed him back and, once he realized it, he kissed me harder and deeper. I put my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walks back to the bedroom and sets me on the bed. He steps back and strips down to his boxers. He looks me over and I sense his vibes and I strip down. He gets under the covers next to me and so do I. He gets on top of me and starts kissing me, then moves to my neck. I feel the bed start to rock and I grab onto the sheets and slightly moan. Then I realize they no one else is here and just try not to scream in Tyler's ear. After a few minutes, he lays next to me, both of us breathing heavily. "God, I missed you so fucking much." He says. "I bet I missed you more." I tell him as I leaned in to kiss him. "I highly doubt that." He says kissing back. "I love you."

"I love you too babe." I say and kiss him one more time before I roll over to go to sleep. Before we both go to sleep, we go to the bathroom and get pajamas on. I can't find mine so Tyler just gives me one of his tshirts. We both climb back into bed and Tyler wraps me up in his arms and we fall asleep like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I wake up in the morning, I notice that Tyler is gone. I get up and walk into the kitchen and smell waffles and eggs. Tyler must've heard me and turned around. "Morning, baby." He says, still with his morning voice. "Hey, babe." He kisses my head as I hug him. "So, I had fun last night." He says. I hug him tighter and bury my head farther in his chest. "I did too." I say, still sleepy. "How about you go lay down on the couch and I'll finish breakfast?"

"Can you. Carry me there?" I ask, mumbling. "Of course." He carries me to the couch and kisses me on the forehead before returning to the kitchen.

~Tyler's POV~

I walk back to the kitchen after putting Breanne on the couch. She's so incredible. Right after I finish everything, I put a waffle and some scrambled eggs on a plate for Breanne and bring them over to her. I put the plate down, turn the tv on and kiss her on the cheek to wake her up.

"I got you breakfast."

"You're so sweet. I'm so lucky to have you." She says and gives me a hug. "I know." I say giving her a little smile. "Those dimples. You need to stop."

"Sorry. I can't help it." I smile even bigger. She laughs at me and eats her breakfast. After we finish breakfast and clean up, we change into our bathing suits and walk outside to the beach. We see everyone else outside already in the water. "Hey guys!" I scream to them. "Hey, you guys are finally awake!" Abby says. "Did guys have a busy night last night?" Cameron asks as we reach them, emphasizing the word 'busy' and winking when he said it. He laughs at his own joke and Breanne giggles at it as she joins Abby and MiAsia. "Shut up, Cam." I tell him loudly. I get in real close to his ear. "Between you and me, probably the best night ever."

"AWHHHH YEAHHH!" He says, really loud and high fives me.

"Shhhh!" I shush him quickly.

"What!? If you had fun last night, you should at least let her know." He tells me. "Abby and I had some fun last night, let me tell you." He says laughing. "Really, Cameron? I didn't need to know that. But I did tell her. And I even made her breakfast this morning."