Chapter 24!(:

-MiAsia's POV!"

"Okay, well I'm going to take you to dinner tonight okay? Just me and you!" Breanne said.

"But, what about MiAsia?" Abby asked. She had a concerned look on her face because we always do everything the three of us. Not just two of them.

"Um...I have something to do with Dan tonight." I said not wanting to ruin Tyler and Bre's plan. I smirk, trying to make her believe that Dan and I were going to make out or something. Which I do plan on making out with him later.
-
-
After everyone left, Dan and I stayed up in our room watched Paranormal Activity. We are now watching the second one and I think this movie is so hilarious! Dan on the other hand does not. He's currently hiding his face behind my back.

"Dan! Stop being a wimp and man up!" I say laughing at the silly boy.

"You know I hate scary movies." He mumbles sitting up. Right when he looks at the screen, there's a jump scare! He screams and I bust out laughing!

"Dan!" I say while laughing. "We can watch something else if you want!"

"I'd rather watch you," he says seductively.

"You know we can't do that! We have guest here and I'm injured." I say and he sighs. "What's gotten into you? You're like so horny all the fucking time!" I joke.

"Hey, I'm a boy! That's what boys do!" He shrugs and I laugh. That cheeky bastard.

"Let's go do something! Like go out or something! Because I'm quite bored ya know." I say wanting to get out of the house. I don't like staying inside all day, I like going out and having fun!

"Like what? We can't really go anywhere because of, ya know, kinda super famous here." Dan asked.

"What if we wear costumes?" I smirk. "Then we could go anywhere any no one will really know who we are!"

"That's brilliant! Let's get ready!" Dan says and we both go to our closets. Well he races to his and I hobble on my one foot. I see that I have some of my dad's old shirts here, so I put one on and some sweatpants. I slide on my old Nike slides and put my hair up into a messy side bun. I then put on my orange beanie that I got when I lived in Missouri and walk out of my closet. I go to Dan's closet and see that he is in quite the dilemma.

"Can't find anything to wear?" I asked and he jumped.

"What? Oh yeah. No, I can't find anything!" He said looking back at his clothes.

"Just put on a t-shirt, sweats, and slides like me. Oh and a beanie! We'll be matching!" I say smiling at him.

"You're too smart for your own good. You know that?" He said smiling back at me.

"Oh I know!" I say sarcastically. "I'll be downstairs!"

"Alright! I'll be down in five!" I walk towards the bed to get my phone and wallet, then go towards the elevator. Wait, why am I using the elevator? I can get down those stairs even if I do have a fractured ankle! I walk over to the stairs and start going down them slowly.

"You can do this!" I whisper to myself stepping down slowly. I get about halfway and then I hear Dan talking to himself.

"MiAsia, why are you on the stairs? You silly goose!" He teases and comes down behind me.

"I'm tired of being handicap! So I decided to walk!" I say getting to the last step. Wow, that was easy. "See! I'm down already with no help and I didn't hurt myself!" I say smiling to myself.

"Well as long as you're alright, then let's go!" He said and grabbed my hand. We walked out of the house, making sure there was a key under the doormat incase everyone else came home and didn't have a way to get in. We got into Dan's Ford Fiesta, and headed to Orlando.

"Hey, shouldn't we make tell everyone where we're going?" I asked.

"Yeah. Tell them that we're going to Orlando and should be back before midnight or at least in the morning." Dan said getting onto the highway. I nod, and take my phone out. I text Bre and Abby, telling them where we are going.

"Don't do anything nasty!" Bre replied.

"Yeah! We don't want you to come back being preggo!" Abby replied and I laugh.

"Yeah right! I don't think having a leg and arm injury and getting pregnant are a good equation! Plus I don't think I'll have kids until I'm married!" I reply and go to my music. I put on some classic 7 Minutes In Heaven. Fist Pump 101!

"Timmy? Man! We gotta get that guy down here one day!" Dan said turning up the music.

"I know! I haven't seen him in forever!" I say, then I start singing along to the song. "I need to get some variety, cause I've been doing the same SHIT for the past week!" I start waiting for Dan to sing but he doesn't. "Dan!" I whine. "You were supposed to sing the next part!"

"Oh! Sorry!" He says sheepishly.

"It's all good!" I say and start singing again. We both start singing to Timmy, and whatever else came on. Next thing I know, we're getting off the exit to enter into Orlando! "That was fast!"

"That's what happens when you're having fun!" Dan smirks.

"So where are we going? Since it is now," I pause and check the time, "Seven."

"I was thinking we could go to Downtown Disney and go to the Disney Adventures place!" He said.

"Perfect!" Tonight's going to be fun!
-
-
-
Yay! :D 2 updates in one day!