Chapter 13!

~Breanne's POV~

Someone seriously just drugged the boys? And with pot brownies? Just when we thought when fans weren't anywhere near us. At least they can still walk so I don't have to carry him. It isn't very steady walking, but it's stil walking. Considering I can't really do anything anyways.
"Okay, I've been here long enough. Can we go home please? We'll deal with these three idiots later." I say, pointing towards our dumbass boyfriends. "But, can someone wheel me out since Tyler can't?"
"Yeah, I will!" MiAsia said. I thank her, grab my crutches for when I want to walk at home and we all laugh at the guys walking out to the car. They mutter nonsense on the way home that we don't really understand or pay attention to. When we make it back home, MiAsia and Abby help the guys into their cabins then come help me. "Thanks guys." They lean down to hug me since I'm still in my wheelchair. "It's no problem. Good luck." Abby winks as they both laugh and walk out the door. I roll my eyes and laugh at them as I turn to a very loopy Tyler laughing at his fingers on the couch. 'This- This will be interesting.' I think to myself as I wheel over to the couch. I can walk on my ankle with this cast on but it isn't very convenient. I sit next to Tyler on the couch and take his hands in mine. He stops laughing and stares at me like he's a little kid and I just took away his favorite toy. "Tyler, listen. You won't remember this and you probably won't even understand what I'm saying right now but you are really, really high and the best thing for you to do is to get some sleep becau-" He kisses me mid-sentence. I pull away as soon as I can. "I would normally love that but you taste like pot. At least, I'm guessing that's what that is."
"But, I'm in love with you. And all your little things." He leans in again but I dodge him this time. His head falls into my lap and he starts laughing hysterically. I can't help but laugh with him. "Wha- What could you possibly be laughing at?" I laugh. "I fell. I fell down!" He can barely get it out he's laughing so hard. I play with his hair while we laugh at his loopiness. "Hey, Breanne. Watch this." He gets up and starts dancing like a complete idiot. He does Gangnam Style and Harlem Shake and every other dance he can think of. Along with his ridiculous dancing, he decides to sing too. I never thought I'd say this but he is so off key. "Come dance!" He tells me. "I can't! I have this stupid cast and it isn't very comfortable when I walk. Let alone dance." He starts doing the Cupid Shuffle which he knows is my favorite and now I'm really sad. "Hey, there will be no sad faces in my castle. Now, come here." He's apparently a king now. He grabs my hands and pulls me off the couch. He picks me up and he's holding me bridal style and starts dancing like we would in a slow dance. He starts to lean in again and I put my finger on his lips. "If you're going to do that, at least brush your teeth, young man." He whines like a little kid and puts me on the couch. I hobble into the bathroom with him to make sure he does. "I don't want to. Mommy, don't make me." He whines like he's 5. "I'm not your mommy. But I'm going to have to be for a little bit." I tell him as I get his toothbrush ready. "Now brush your teeth mister."
"I don't want to!" He screams at me.
"Fine, I'll do it for you." I pick up his toothbrush and start to brush his teeth. He goes along with it at first but then decides it would be funny to bite me. "Ow! Tyler, stop!" "Ha, ha. I bit you." He says in a singsong tone with toothpaste in his mouth.
"Now, stay still. I have to finish brushing your teeth."
"This is boring." He drones out the word 'boring'.
"If you'd stop talking, I could get this done faster." He groans and then starts humming something. Knowing him and his loopiness, it could be anything. I finally finish and he spits and rinses and everything that goes with that. I start to hobble back out to the living room but Tyler carries me back out to the living room and starts dancing like before. I run my fingers through his hair and when he leans down this time, I let him kiss me. This time, he didn't taste like pot so I kissed him back. Before things go any further, I pull away slowly keeping my forehead on his. "I'm not doing anything with you while you're drugged and I have this log on my leg." He picks his head up. "But, please? I love you." He sticks out his bottom lip and gives me puppy dog eyes. "Don't you dare do that. You know I can't resist those eyes."
He says nothing and keeps pouting. "Tyler, you're high as a kite and this cast would be in the way. I'm not doing anything right now." He's still pouting. "Okay, fine. If you'd let me finish without giving me that face, you'd know that I wouldn't do anything... except for this."
I pull him in close and press my lips against his. I start to kiss him softly but he comes back harder. He licks my bottom lip for entry and I'm kind of scared. Just because he doesn't initially taste like pot, doesn't mean anything. I eventually let him in and he doesn't taste like anything actually. He sits me down on the couch and we have war to see who could kiss better. We must've gotten so into it because the next thing I know, Cameron is screaming at us.
"YEAHHHH! GET IT WILSONNNN!"
We both jump and I look at him and see he's still high. Everyone is here actually. "Is this going to become a recurring thing because if it is, you really need to put a sign on the door." Abby says. "I didn't plan this, honest. My plan was to get him to sleep but he decided to be stupid and high and dance and then he kissed me and he tasted like pot so then I brushed his teeth for him and then he bit me and then after that he picked me up and then he kissed me again and that time he didn't taste like pot and it turned into what you saw so yeah." I take a breath because that was the longest run on sentence I've ever said. They just stare at me like I'm crazy.
"So, are they still high or what?" I say, trying to make it less awkward.
"Yes. And Cameron is still screaming everything and him being drugged isn't helping." Abby says, sounding annoyed. "Tyler doesn't look high anymore though." MiAsia points out. I look over at him and he isn't laughing at his fingers or muttering something about unicorns or whatever he was talking about earlier.
"Why is this wall so many different colors!?" Cameron screams at the wall. Abby has had enough and walks over to Cameron and does essentially what I did with Tyler. But less awkward of course. He seemed to snap out of whatever he had. When Abby pulled away, Cameron smiled this huge smile. I saw him say 'I love you' as he kissed Abby again and they walked back over us.
"And now Cameron isn't high anymore either."
"Wait." MiAsia says then kisses Dan like Abby and I. "Now Dan isn't either."
"Wait." Cameron says. "We were high? But we don't do drugs."
"Yeah, we're innocent angels." Tyler says, pouting again. We all laugh at him. "Please. You're anything but innocent." I laugh. "But, you were high. I guess you guys ran into fans at the hospital who I guess had pot brownies and you ate them. You all were muttering rediculous stuff on the way home. Then, Tyler, when we got home, you were laughing at your fingers. I came and sat next to you and you tried to kiss me but you tasted like pot and you tried again and I dodged you that time and your head fell into my lap and you started laughing hysterically because of the fact that you fell." I take a breath and continue telling him what he did. "Then you got up and danced like an idiot and you sang way off key and then you tried to kiss me again but then I had to brush your teeth for you so I could kiss you so you wouldn't taste like pot and you bit me while I was doing that and then we got done with that and then you picked me up and we started dancing like a slow dance and then you kissed me again and you didn't taste like pot so we had a really nice make out session and then they caught us." I say, catching my breath and gesturing towards everyone else.
"There's no way I was laughing at my fingers. Or singing off key." Tyler laughs at me. "Oh, trust me. You were."
"Bre, you should've video taped it!" MiAsia says. "Yeah, I would've LOVED to see Tyler dancing like an idiot." Abby says. "Yeah, me too!" Cameron screams. "CAMERON, SHUT UP!" We all yell at him. "See, yelling everything is fun, right!?" he yells again. "Cameron, stop yelling or we're going home." Abby tells him. "So, if I keep yelling, I get to go home with you... alone but if I stop yelling, we stay here... with other people." He ponders his thought. "I like yelling too much to stop!"
"Sorry about this guys." Abby apologizes as she and Cameron get up to leave. Tyler motions Abby to get closer so he can tell her something. "You realize he's yelling on purpose when you said that, right? He just wants-"
"Yeah, I know." Abby says, standing up. "I do too." She says winking as she takes Cameron's hand, walking out the door, both giggling like idiots. We all stare at each other and then laugh it off. "While Abby and Cameron are doing... that." Dan says. "We could have lunch or something."
"Yeah!" Tyler said. "We could make lunch for the girls since they do so much already and mine can't do anything. It'd be nice to help them out."
"Awh, Tyler, thanks baby." I smile and give him a kiss. He and Dan get up and head to the kitchen.
"Be honest." MiAsia says once the guys are out of ear range. "Did you really not plan on making out with Tyler or was that a lie?"
"No, that was the truth! I told him that he should've gone and slept it off and then he kissed me. And I sure hope you got the story the first two times I told it because I'm not about to tell it again." I tell her. "Yeah, no, I got it. But, I actually forced Dan to go take a nap."
"Did it work?"
"No. He kept wanting to fool around and everything. I told him I didn't want to do anything because he was high."
"I told Tyler the same thing! But he decided to be an idiot and dance and yadda yadda, you know the story."
"I guess being high means you're the biggest sexual, weirdo in the world."
We both laugh at her comment and we hear Tyler in the kitchen.
"Ow!" I jump up and try and look in the kitchen. "What's wrong?" I scream to them. "You stay, I'll go look." MiAsia says. "Thanks." When she comes back, she has two bowls of mac and cheese. "Tyler burned his thumb on the pot." She says handing me my bowl. "Thanks. He's so dumb sometimes. And, we need to teach them to make something other than mac and cheese one day." She nods in agreement and the boys walk in as we're eating. "How's your thumb?" I ask Tyler as he sits down next to me. "It'd feel better if you kissed it." He's giving me puppy dog eyes again.
"You aren't five. And don't you even think about sticking that lip out." Shit, why did I say that? He starts pouting now. "Okay, fine. You're lucky you're cute." I tell him then kiss his thumb. "Thank you babe." He kisses my forehead and we finish our lunch and tell Dan and Tyler the stories about them being high.

~I kinda lost everything near the end here. Awkward ending aside, I hope you liked it! And, yes, you become not high off of pot by making out. Idk, I wouldn't know what does and doesn't work considering I've never smoked it or eaten it in pot brownies so yeah. Cause I'm a good girl😇 Anyways, lemme know what you think in the comments!

•Vote•Comment•Share•Stay Beautiful•